No. 3?

RighteousWar

@JesusFreak
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda's KO and Conor's submission are regarded as two of the most satisfying wins for obvious reasons...

What do you believe to be the third, fourth, or even fifth most satisfying win in MMA history?

Anderson vs Weidman 1.

As much as I kinda like Rockhold (yeah, he's a dickhead, I know), Bisping knocking the fuck out of him was sweet.

You must be new.

Weidman beating Anderson was the thing back then.

Hendo vs Bisping 1 was hella satisfying

Bisping knocking that smug look off of Rockhold's face.

CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif

TRT Bigfoot going TRT on the Reem. After taking shit from him for weeks.

Hendo over Bisping.

Loud mouth all TUF season, gets absolutely murdered when it finally comes time.

Silva/Chael 2 might be up there considering the trash talk and how the first fight went. Bisping/Hendo? I would say Chuck/Tito 1 would be a good candidate. Brock/Cain

Randy over Sylvia was a satisfying win at the time, not necessarily because of hate for sylvia but it was awesome to see couture come back and win so dominant after his retirement.

Rampage/Chuck 2. Chuck was called the best striker in mma by many. Chuck was the man but I said even at that time that Lil Nog would outstrike him and obviously people thought I was trolling. Chuck was a good striker(nothing special) with great tdd(very special).

Hendo vs Lombard, always wanted to see him KTFO and the way Hendo almost killed him was beautiful

Werdum subbing Fedor and Jones pummeling Shogun. Nothing against Shogun and Fedor, it's just the obnoxious fanbase they have on these boards that made it kind of fun after those fights went down.

As much as I kinda like Rockhold (yeah, he's a dickhead, I know), Bisping knocking the fuck out of him was sweet.
Great fighter, but he sure is good at making you shrug when he gets leveled. I don't ever remember him being that bad back in the Strikeforce days.

Back