NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14

Another great show.

Naito is my ace.

Jay White can eat a bag if dicks

NAITOOOOOOOOOO I GOT TEARS IN MY EYES BROS

KENTA YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

WK14 STARS

NIGHT 1

Liger 8 man - ***
Suzuki-gun vs LIJ - ***½
CHAOS vs BC - **½
FIN JUICE vs GOD - ***½
Mox vs Archer - ****¼
Ospreay vs Hiromu - *****
White vs Naito - ***½
Okada vs Ibushi - *****

NIGHT 2

Hiromu/Lee vs Liger/Sano - ***¼
R3K vs Ishimori/ELP - ****
Sabre vs SANADA - ***¾
Mox vs Juice - ***½
Goto vs KENTA - ****
White vs Ibushi - ***
Jericho vs Tana - ****¼
Okada vs Naito - *****

How'd you like the two cards overall?
Night 1 was really good, stayed up to watch the whole thing. Hiromu vs Ospreay was better than I imagined which isn't a surprise

White vs Naito was great, really enjoyed the psychological aspects of that match.

I didn't think it would happen but Okada vs Ibushi really topped the Jr HW title match.

Night 2 was really slow, it started earlier but I felt tired a lot faster. Didn't really start to feel it until Suzuki came out. That was great.

The end sequence for Goto KENTA was sooo good. Really love Goto, he's such a great worker

Started falling asleep with Jericho Tana, I'm just not interested in seeing Jericho in Japan. The matches are fine but I can do without it.

Naito vs Okada was everything I wanted it to be, when Naito hit the Stardust Press I started losing it. The end sequence there was really great.

Wasn't big on KENTA attacking Naito, we've been waiting since WK 8 to see him beat Okada at the dome. It finally happens and the celebration is cut short, was hoping to see them all together especially Hiromu and Naito. Felt that could've waited until New Year's Dash. Shout out to LIJ for never being around when Naito gets attacked.

MOTY so far is Jake Lee vs Kento Miyahara and it's not even close. Those Nu Japan spot fests were fun but didn't tell a good story and lacked psychology.

Back