Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chicken pesto down the hatch.

Coffee's on blast.

Leggo

jxgVKpx.gif

She better bring it, mang

These commercials on New Japan World are hilarious, typical whacky Japanese television.

Strap yourselves in boys, its time for 6 hours of super wrestling!

Right, that's the NJW subscription bought. Does anybody know what matches will be on the pre-show?

Oh, jeez. I'm gonna need some alcohol apparently.

Who's announcing?

If you're watching on NJPW World, Don Callis and Kevin Kelly. I am not 100% sure but I think Excalibur might be on the broadcast as well. Callis is my second favorite commentator behind Mauro. Excalibur is great too if he's gonna be on it. Kelly is pretty bland but he's listenable.

On the Fite TV broadcast, its usually Jim Ross and Josh Barnett but I think they just dub it later instead of doing it live so they may be showing the Callis/Kelly/Excalibur combo as well.

The Japanese commentators are awesome though. You can't understand shit but they are hype as fuck for every match.

If you're watching on NJPW World, Don Callis and Kevin Kelly. I am not 100% sure but I think Excalibur might be on the broadcast as well. Callis is my second favorite commentator behind Mauro. Excalibur is great too if he's gonna be on it. Kelly is pretty bland but he's listenable.

On the Fite TV broadcast, its usually Jim Ross and Josh Barnett but I think they just dub it later instead of doing it live so they may be showing the Callis/Kelly/Excalibur combo as well.

The Japanese commentators are awesome though. You can't understand shit but they are hype as fuck for every match.

I guess we'll see what my stream holds in a few minutes.

Its one of the major shows and not on axis so itll be don and kevin

There's a few dozen people there in stands.

Scurll with the perfect start to the show. I love his theme! Villain Club in Ring of Honor is gonna be fucking awesome with Brody King with him.

annnnd there she is.

Some great ass in that ring. Muffin is okay too.

Back