• 3 - Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's that time of the year for another Wrestle Kingdom!

What are your predictions for the show?

Tanahashi
Naito
Kushida
BUSHI and Shingo Takagi
Zack Sabre Jr.
Juice Robinson
Guerrillas of Destiny
Kota Ibushi
Jay White
Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, & Davey Boy Smith Jr.

I am assuming The Elite are on their way out of NJPW so I wouldn't be surprised to see all of them lose tonight. They have been building Tanahashi as this big comeback story and what bigger way to solidify that than breaking the G1 Climax curse and winning the belt back at WK? Juice over Cody is a no brainer I think as is the Young Bucks losing. If they really want to pull the trigger on White this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Okada is (in my opinion) the best wrestler in the world and it would boost White into the stratosphere if he wins here. It also sets up a perfect story of White coming back and now being ready to truly challenge Tanahashi for the belt. We've already seen Okada vs Tanahashi so many times that I would prefer a renewed feud with White instead.

Bullet Club should probably be put to bed but I am interested in seeing what White can do to lead the group. BC really went downhill with Omega's leadership as he was more focused on The Elite so it might be interesting to see a comeback with White as the guy. I think GOD have to win here, they hold the only titles for BC. Sabre vs Ishii should be great. Ibushi vs Ospreay is the potential show stealer even though I dislike Ospreay a great deal. Naito vs Jericho should be just as good as their first encounter.

Overall, we should be in for another great Wrestle Kingdom.

I wouldn't bet that the elite are leaving njpw so quickly. I would hope they still do a few dates internationally but there is no doubt that they are done domestically.

I wouldn't bet that the elite are leaving njpw so quickly. I would hope they still do a few dates internationally but there is no doubt that they are done domestically.

Think it may be moreso Omega, Ibushi, Takahashi, and Owens for a bit.. possibly until a partnership between NJPW and AEW can be forged.

im getting tired already
giphy.gif

It's almost here! I gotta drink a Rockstar

In about 20 minutes.

Pre-show starts at 11 PM PST

Main show at midnight PST

¥999 = $9.24

Still time to sign up to NJPWworld

Back