• 3 - Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is doing this tomorrow for New Year's Dash? lol. That's even rougher as it doesn't start until 1:30 AM PST but that show is must watch, just like the Raw after Mania.

I guess I will try and get some sleep in. Have a good one.

I’ll be watching

Omega should be bound for WWE.

Will RevPro get over?

@Frank23
1buw8m.jpg

No.

Ozy ratings

Gauntlet ***
Ibushi/Ospreay ****¼
Junior HW tag ***
Ishii/ZSJ ****
HW tag ***½
Cody/Juice *
KUSHIDA/Ishimori ***½
White/Okada ****
Jericho/Naito ****½
Omega/Tana ****¼

Overall a great show.

Post WK directions

- Tanahashi vs White - this was confirmed with the post match interview. White challenged him.
- Omega vs Ospreay - Omega's contract is up end of January, I think Kenny will try to avenge Kota
- Okada vs Jericho - with Jericho attacking Okada later tonight. Setting up a match at MSG or a later show. Maybe AEW Double or Nothing.

Gauntlet - 2.5/5
Ibushi/Ospreay - 2.5/5 lower because of the stupid spots. I expected this to be the MOTN too.
Junior HW tag - 3/5
Ishii/ZSJ - 2/5 didn't do much for me.
HW tag - 3/5
Cody/Juice - 1/5 terrible. Never been a big fan of Cody's in-ring work.
KUSHIDA/Ishimori - 3.5/5 after not being impressed with Ishimori beforehand I gotta say he was good here. Maybe what I was seeing was more on his opponents than him?
White/Okada - 4/5
Jericho/Naito - 3.5/5
Omega/Tana - 4/5

Overall 2.9/5 which is close enough to what I would have rated it on an overall scale of 10, 7/10. Fun event, but enjoyed WK12 more.

The Chris dude on commentary is jarring and there was a lack of Callis comedy.

Damn, I'm surprised that people are giving the Cody match 1 star. It wasn't a good match by any means, but 1 star seems a little harsh.

Damn, I'm surprised that people are giving the Cody match 1 star. It wasn't a good match by any means, but 1 star seems a little harsh.

I looked at it differently. I expect better from Cody and Juice, having faced each other a few times now. This being potentially Cody's last match and he laid a huge egg. Completely flat match. I almost fell asleep during it too.

Jericho said he wants to face Tanahashi. I expect he'll have matches with him and Okada then move on.

4 more hours until New Year Dash.

giphy.gif

Aaaaand we're live.

giphy.gif

Oh shit lol completely forgot this was on. I'll watch it later on replay, I guess.

No Kenny, jay white, bucks, marty... it’s a no from
Me

Jay White literally just pinned a guy.

And he's on the mic right now.

Nothing groundbreaking this New Year Dash.

Now to recalibrate waking hours over the weekend.

Back