Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see OWA still being protected.

Huge congrats has to go out to Tanahashi. The Okada matches were better but this was still great! Tanahashi breaks the curse!

I think Omega will still be around. They keep hinting at a big partnership between NJPW, ROH, and AEW.

Tanahashi vs White should be fun.

How was the rest of the csrd guys? My net fucked up so I just went to bed to wake up to catch the main event

Kenny going straight to AEW when his contract expires at the end of the month?
Must be. Was not expecting every single title to change hands tonight.

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Well there's that.

Dunno if Omega sticks around now or not, would still be surprised if he left considering he's (recently made) a Japanese citizen?

5/10

Wrong guy won last 3 WK main events.

How was the rest of the csrd guys? My net fucked up so I just went to bed to wake up to catch the main event
Not a bad match on the card imo. Cody v Juice was mediocre, but still not bad, and if you dislike Zack Sabre Jr then maybe give his match a miss.

"New Era" my ass considering Tanahashi is now in his seventh title reign?

This is some of that "new WWE" type shit.

Tanahashi will face the New Japan Cup winner at MSG.

Overall it was a solid card but I think last year's was better, I also think 2017 and 2016 were better as well. A lot of the matches felt rushed and left a lot to be desired. In exchange though we got a card that was about 2 hours shorter than usual so I appreciated that. Like WrestleMania, they could probably cut down the card and make it more focused. NJPW having a shit ton of titles kinda makes that difficult though, maybe move a couple more matches to the pre-show. Great ending with Tanahashi's speech to the crowd. He is a true legend, carried NJPW on his back during the roughest times. Glad to see him get one last run with the belt.

Well, another WK in the books. Its been fun but I gotta be up in about 3 hours so fuck it, looks like its one of those nights where I am not gonna sleep.

This air guitar bit is dumb as shit.

Is it really an upset when White's beaten Okada, Tanahashi, and Omega?

Wasn't White and the BC beating the Okada/Tanahashi Dream Team and multiple times?

Yes. Okada is the ace. Him losing at the Dome is a swerve.

Great match, not quite the all time classic we were hoping for but how can you complain. Really wish Kenny could have picked up the W in the Dome but it is what it is ... wonder if that's maybe a swerve too or if he is headed out the door.

Tanahashi is the Cena of NJPW for sure.

Would actually like to see them square off.

Goodnight fellas. Can't believe I made it through the live broadcast. Fun times.

I hope you all enjoyed the card. Now I'm off to walk my dog. Seeya later, fuckers.

Who is doing this tomorrow for New Year's Dash? lol. That's even rougher as it doesn't start until 1:30 AM PST but that show is must watch, just like the Raw after Mania.

I guess I will try and get some sleep in. Have a good one.

Who is doing this tomorrow for New Year's Dash? lol. That's even rougher as it doesn't start until 1:30 AM PST but that show is must watch, just like the Raw after Mania.

I guess I will try and get some sleep in. Have a good one.

Gonna have to play that one by ear. I'd like to watch it live.

Back