• 3 - Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad Jericho v Naito was a match that actually got the time it deserved. There's been too many matches that have felt way too short tonight.

Why is this Chris nerd getting all this mic time?

Find Tanahashi talented but boring.

Why is this Chris nerd getting all this mic time?
tenor.gif

Haha are they airing the whole thing?

Glad Jericho v Naito was a match that actually got the time it deserved. There's been too many matches that have felt way too short tonight.

I wonder if this has to do with the new President's vision of "westernizing" NJPW a bit to appeal to a wider audience. I love Wrestle Kingdom but the marathon 6-7 hour shows usually make them difficult to watch. Looks like we're gonna be under 4 this year which would be amazing.

Bucks gotta get in their grand standing and hot dogging.

I wonder if this has to do with the new President's vision of "westernizing" NJPW a bit to appeal to a wider audience. I love Wrestle Kingdom but the marathon 6-7 hour shows usually make them difficult to watch. Looks like we're gonna be under 4 this year which would be amazing.
I like 5 hours with the pre-show included, but too many short matches make the feuds and matches feel meaningless. It also feels like not everybody on the show deserves the spot either, and Wrestlemania feels like that sometimes too.

Shut the fuck up, Chris.

KENNEH
KENNEEEEEH

Great catch, Tanahashi.

Turnbuckle dragon screw looked painful as hell.

Omega strong as shit.

Kenny going straight to AEW when his contract expires at the end of the month?

Back