• 3 - Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rain Maker reversal to the Switch blade was sweet. Don’t know why I’m so surprised at the outcome.

Wonder when we find out about the supposed BC mole in Chaos?

Holy shit!!! White pulls off the massive upset!!

Great sequence to end the match but man that felt short as hell. Omega/Tanahashi might go to a 60 minute draw or something.

Would be a huge buzz kill if it goes to a draw.

I'm always surprised to see Okada lose. Its like seeing Lesnar lose or something.

So I'm guessing this match will go about 25 minutes at least, right?

NAITO
NAITO
NAiTo

Like Jericho too, hope he has a wild ass 2019.

I'm all in on Jay White, I think he's the next big foreign star for the company.

Now let's see how Jericho tries to kill Naito here. I've kinda soured on Naito, he's lost a ton of momentum from his IC title run and when he won the G1 in 2017 but he's still good.

The commentary is so shitty

We already know what the outcome will be here. Hoping Omega retains tonight but drops the belt soon after.

I am not a fan of this look for Jericho. Dude looks like he's in a shitty Motley Crue cover band.

I'm all in on Jay White, I think he's the next big foreign star for the company.

Now let's see how Jericho tries to kill Naito here. I've kinda soured on Naito, he's lost a ton of momentum from his IC title run and when he won the G1 in 2017 but he's still good.

Absolutely agree with you here. He easily outshined Okada in their feud, even without the win tonight. It’s perfect timing too as Kenny May be on the way out to join AEW.

Fuck CTE! Headshots all day!

and damn did Jericho's chest cave in more or something? He looks weird.

Sweet jesus that fucking DDT! Bah gawd!!

I am not a fan of this look for Jericho. Dude looks like he's in a shitty Motley Crue cover band.

Well, I mean.

shocked-asian-girl.gif

Top of Jericho's head might be busted open.

Or very red.

Back