Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omega needs to win!

Does this guy still have something left in the tank?

hiroshi-tanahashi-cfhun7awgaangwa-1432231452.jpg

He does. I just don't think he needs the title. The IWGP HW title hasn't changed hands at WK in like 8 years too, so Kenny's odds are good.

He does. I just don't think he needs the title. The IWGP HW title hasn't changed hands at WK in like 8 years too, so Kenny's odds are good.

Yeah, should be a great match. But isn't Big Kenny's NJPW contract ending this month? :eek:

Predictions

- Omega defeats Tanahashi in an instant classic, going over 40 minutes
- Naito outlasts Jericho in a fucking war to regain the title he never cared about.
- White scores a huge upset over Okada in a match that surpasses the hype.
- Ishimori defeats KUSHIDA to become the IWGP Junior HW champ in a fast paced 15 minute back and forth.
- The Juice let's loose all over Cody and steals a win.
- EVIL and SANADA pin the Bucks in what appears to be their last Japan match. GOD get a rematch later in the month.
- Sabre prevails over the Stone Pitbull.
- Roppongi 3K capture WK gold again
- Ibushi barely contains Ospreay in the show stealer.
- CHAOS wins the Gauntlet

End of the month but I think he'll stay with NJPW.

I was torn on this, and I'm gonna be biting my fucking nails during the main event, but then I saw someone comment on Reddit that Kenny ain't leaving NJPW with a winning record over Okada.

But, who knows.

Guy moves around like he has two fake legs.

Just not seeing Omega leave NJPW anytime soon, however if he loses tonight that goes out the window.

I really need to get a nap in before my WoW raid. I honestly should bail on that but we need all of our Warlocks for this gimmicky-ass encounter we're on, and we're trying to clear it before the new raid comes out in a few weeks.

Because my raid ends half an hour before the main card starts, and I was only able to take the morning off work / not the whole day.

I am gonna regret this tomorrow, but the main event could legit go either way and I have to see that live.

Predictions

- Tanahashi defeats Omega in an instant classic, going over 40 minutes
- Jericho outlasts Naoto in a fucking war to regain the title he never cared about.
- Okada scores a huge upset over White in a match that surpasses the hype.
- Ishimori defeats KUSHIDA to become the IWGP Junior HW champ in a fast paced 15 minute back and forth.
- Cody let's loose all over The Juice and steals a win.
- EVIL and SANADA pin the Bucks in what appears to be their last Japan match. GOD get a rematch later in the month.
- The Stone Pitbull prevails over Sabre.
- Ospreay barely contains Ibushi in the show stealer.

@Ozymandias

Last edited:
Bugger, I forgot I got to wake up early tomorrow. And the beer supply is low.

Predictions

- Jericho outlasts Naoto in a fucking war to regain the title he never cared about.
- Okada scores a huge upset White over in a match that surpasses the hype.

@Ozymandias
<[analyzed}>

2am my time. Starts 9am. Corner store opens at 8am.

Heading to bed.

Give me your law case, I don’t forget. Give me my media bill, I’ll pay. Give me kids homework or exam prep, I’ll remember. Give me rabbit/dog/cat food and water, I’ll buy and supply.

Give me my spare time, beer, games, going out and rassling, I forget.

Emergency two beers ready. When is the piss break going to be, because the bodega is 10 minutes back and return?

Predictions

- Okada scores a huge upset over White in a match that surpasses the hype.

@Ozymandias

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Give me your law case, I don’t forget. Give me my media bill, I’ll pay. Give me kids homework or exam prep, I’ll remember. Give me rabbit/dog/cat food and water, I’ll buy and supply.

Give me my spare time, beer, games, going out and rassling, I forget.

Emergency two beers ready. When is the piss break going to be, because the bodega is 10 minutes back and return?
Wario is still going into business for himself anyway he can in 2019.

Back