Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Clinch

We want no war here, but that empire won't listen!
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Line up:

https://www.njpw1972.com/tornament/34780?showCards=1

1P Most Violent Players (Togi Makabe and Toru Yano) and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Yuji Nagata, Jeff Cobb and David Finlay vs. Chaos (Hirooki Goto, Beretta and Chuckie T.) vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer and Davey Boy Smith Jr.) vs. The Elite (Hangman Page, Yujiro Takahashi and Marty Scurll) Gauntlet match to determine the #1 contenders to the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship

2 Kota Ibushi (c) vs. Will Ospreay Singles match for the NEVER Openweight Championship

3 Suzuki-gun (Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado) (c) vs. Roppongi 3K (Sho and Yoh) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Bushi and Shingo Takagi) Three-way tag team match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

4 Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs. Zack Sabre Jr. Singles match for the British Heavyweight Championship

5 Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa) (c) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Sanada and Evil) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) Three-way tag team match for the IWGP Tag Team Championship

6 Cody (c) vs. Juice Robinson Singles match for the IWGP United States Championship

7 Kushida (c) vs. Taiji Ishimori Singles match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

8 Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White Singles match

9 Chris Jericho (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito Singles match for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship

10 Kenny Omega (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi Singles match for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Hype gifs:
giphy.gif

ew2.gif

tumblr_oremxttFa61vp65vyo1_400.gif

tumblr_pdc8mvdE2C1s24yedo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Is that tonight ? I never cancelled my sub lol so I might as well watch

In about 12 and a half hours.
So 9 pm in cali?
Man that’s somlate. I remember last year my son was a new born so I told my wife I’ll stay up and do the night feedings and watched it while I took care of him

So 9 pm in cali?
Man that’s somlate. I remember last year my son was a new born so I told my wife I’ll stay up and do the night feedings and watched it while I took care of him
Wait, no sorry. I can't maths. 14 and a half hours. It's 11pm pacific time, 2am eastern, and 7 am GMT. I just realised it says it in the op, so I double fucked up lol

Wait, no sorry. I can't maths. 14 and a half hours. It's 11pm pacific time, 2am eastern, and 7 am GMT. I just realised it says it in the op, so I double fucked up lol
That’s sounds more like it. Last year I was watching it in the Am. That’s way too late for me. Oh well. PM me with which matches too watch and maybe I will wtauvnthose tomototrn

That’s sounds more like it. Last year I was watching it in the Am. That’s way too late for me. Oh well. PM me with which matches too watch and maybe I will wtauvnthose tomototrn
Luckily I'll just be waking up, so it's works out pretty well for me. Do you want me to PM what matches I think will be good or do you want me to pm you after it's over and tell you what matches were good?

Luckily I'll just be waking up, so it's works out pretty well for me. Do you want me to PM what matches I think will be good or do you want me to pm you after it's over and tell you what matches were good?
After it’s over Goldman. Thanks
<PandaHi75>

3gla9xr3orw11.jpg

I'm incredibly hyped for this show

I'm fully expecting to fall asleep during it, but I will try to make it.

Even though I'm on West Coast time I'll probably fall asleep a little before the main even starts. But still

g7IsB.gif

Back