NJPW Dominion 2018

Who wins?

• Okada

• Omega

Results are only viewable after voting.
Filler match break boys. Get that coffee and refuel for the last half of the show.

Tana with the DBZ video effects, what a lad.

Huh, didn't know or forgot Rey was gonna be here tonight.

Cody has got to get rid of the codpiece/garter tights.

Page is really fuckin good.

It's not like he's some big fat ass, but dude moves very well. Agile as hell.

very much looking forward to the next three matches

Better match than I thought it was going to be. Really awesome seeing Liger, Tana, and Rey team up in 2018. Tana is in that HBK role where he was helping put people over and its cool to see.

Now we get the Ospreay/Hiromu spotfest. I don't know what it is but I really dislike Ospreay. I know he is talented and everything but I just can't bring myself to cheer for him. He's got the moves but he doesn't have that aura that guys like Ricochet have.

Better match than I thought it was going to be. Really awesome seeing Liger, Tana, and Rey team up in 2018. Tana is in that HBK role where he was helping put people over and its cool to see.

Now we get the Ospreay/Hiromu spotfest. I don't know what it is but I really dislike Ospreay. I know he is talented and everything but I just can't bring myself to cheer for him. He's got the moves but he doesn't have that aura that guys like Ricochet have.

Yeah, kinda there on Ospreay as well. He's good but too paint by the numbers.

Kinda feel the same about Takahashi as well.

I'm sure this'll be a good match... But I just don't care.

That was impressive, I'll give Ospreay that. He almost hit the guardrail and fucked his shit up but it was cool looking.

Page is really fuckin good.

It's not like he's some big fat ass, but dude moves very well. Agile as hell.

He did a moonsault from the top turnbuckle to the outside while his hands were duct taped and landed on his feet.

Haha, damn Ospreasyaera

His country flag belt is cute.

<{Heymansnicker}>

That sequence was a bit bonkers.

Dude can stop the grunty breathing shit anytime.

Aaaaand Hiromu is dead.

Holy shit! That reversal was nuts! Hiromu is lucky he didn't break his neck right there.

Ouch! Ospreay's lower back had to hit all floor right there.

"Did you call that the reacharound kick?"

Match of the night so far. Exactly what it needed to be. Crazy spots and solid wrestling. There goes the gaijin sweep but Hiromu deserved that one.

Now time for the double main event! Someone is gonna bleed for sure in this one. I think Naito is going to win but we'll see. This is what we stayed up for so the two final matches better deliver.

Jericho just posted his outfit and make up on Twitter and I'm sorry but he looks fucking retarded. Looks like Sting in his crow make up cosplaying as Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
Back