NJPW Dominion 2018

Who wins?

• Okada

• Omega

Results are only viewable after voting.
These brutes better not put Miho in a dangerous position!

That was a sick spot! Never seen it like that before. Elgin is doing junior shit lol.

Elgin trying to be a luchador out here

If I'm ever in the position that I'm about to be punched.. I'mma punch their punch and see how they react.

Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex!? Holy fuck!

Shoulda slapped your thigh on that jumpkick, Mike, prolly would of landed then.

{<hhh]

I am officially a Tai Chi fan! That evil laugh is hilarious.

Haha Taichi scoring points going all Dr. Evil.

Nice win for Elgin. He looked great in this match.

Man, Elgin picking up and tossing Taichi around no problem.

Big Fuckin Mike! Definitely the MVP of this match, holy shit.

Don’t you look at Miho, Medium Mike!

It would be crazy if all the foreigners won belts tonight. I have a feeling Okada beats Omega but I think the Bucks are a lock to win.

It would be crazy if all the foreigners won belts tonight. I have a feeling Okada beats Omega but I think the Bucks are a lock to win.

If Kenny were going to win it, this would be the night. I'm hoping he pulls it out.

I figured they were going full on Golden Lovers but since Omega was slated to take on Okada again, I figure Omega's due a win.

Especially with the North American expansion it seems NJPW is really keen on. Get the belt on Omega in time for All In for that presence.

Seems like a lot of people want that dream scenario of Omega winning here and Ibushi winning the G1.

If Omega doesn't win here I think he should go to NXT/WWE. Its probably now or never for him.

Back