NJ teen stabbed to death by illegal from Guatemala

This thread, with the same people making the same posts, has been done to death. Yes, it's a tragedy and yes, yhe gov't should try harder to keep illegals out, but come on.

To the people who say it doesn't matter because white people/Americans kill people to, it's a huge difference because this illegal is a person who has no right to he in this country to begin with

Would you be more upset if your child was hit on the playground by a classmate, or by a random kid who jumped the fence to get onto the playground while the teachers said "no no, let this unknown person stay!" Instead of dealing with the issue and safety risk?

I would say both. lol. It would just be a different backstory as to who hit my kid. My kid still got hit at the end of the day. lol. But yeah if they are illegal they should not be there.

This thread, with the same people making the same posts, has been done to death. Yes, it's a tragedy and yes, yhe gov't should try harder to keep illegals out, but come on.
This story came out yesterday. So how has it been done to death?

To the people who say it doesn't matter because white people/Americans kill people to, it's a huge difference because this illegal is a person who has no right to he in this country to begin with

Would you be more upset if your child was hit on the playground by a classmate, or by a random kid who jumped the fence to get onto the playground while the teachers said "no no, let this unknown person stay!" Instead of dealing with the issue and safety risk?

So the parents would have felt better if she was stabbed a white guy?

Wendell-Pierce-Shaking-My-Head.gif

Your logic is dogshit.

Since we have a bad cop mega-thread, we should make one for "what did illegals do wrong today".
I suspect it would grow rather large rather fast.

At least my cousin was murdered by an American citizen.

but but , Guatemalans are natural conservatives and it will be great to be a minority in a country where hispanics are majority.
Plus there is all the food and stuff .

Another very sad story.

We need to tighten up border security and come down hard on companies who exploit cheap labor from illegal citizens. Everybody is working somewhere. That is an awful lot of employers breaking laws.

Also, part of this story (and the last one) is the fact that young men are murdering young women. The last one was because she turned down his advances apparently. They are saying this young lady knew her murderer. I would not be surprised if the situation is the same, or if they were dating and she broke up with him.

The narrative about illegal immigration is fair, but it's not the only narrative here. Let's not ignore the violence against women that these stories should also be shedding light on.

If we made a thread every time a man killed a woman that he was involved with (or wanted to be involved with), this entire forum would be filled. But we only get a thread if the man was here illegally, which skews the perception. Hopefully that is an issue that is acknowledged at some point.

Exactly what I thought.

I read that and was like nahhhhh this can't be real.
Its not in the article linked in the original post. Either the news reporter got trolled, and they quickly fixed it; or OP added it for shits and giggles

Another very sad story.

We need to tighten up border security and come down hard on companies who exploit cheap labor from illegal citizens. Everybody is working somewhere. That is an awful lot of employers breaking laws.

Also, part of this story (and the last one) is the fact that young men are murdering young women. The last one was because she turned down his advances apparently. They are saying this young lady knew her murderer. I would not be surprised if the situation is the same, or if they were dating and she broke up with him.

The narrative about illegal immigration is fair, but it's not the only narrative here. Let's not ignore the violence against women that these stories should also be shedding light on.

If we made a thread every time a man killed a woman that he was involved with (or wanted to be involved with), this entire forum would be filled. But we only get a thread if the man was here illegally, which skews the perception. Hopefully that is an issue that is acknowledged at some point.

I've pointed this out for years on this board. All the conservatives here are radical Feminists in disguise. They hate muslims, but only male muslims. They hate illegals, but only male illegals.

They think they hate violence, but they really just hate toxic masculinity.

Back