Nitrous Information and Product Review:

I mean exactly what I typed. Nitrix 45 minutes before the workout on an empty stomach. Cellmass DIRECTLY BEFORE the workout. Both pre-workout, just Nitrix 45 minutes before the Cellmass.

King Kabuki said:
I mean exactly what I typed. Nitrix 45 minutes before the workout on an empty stomach. Cellmass DIRECTLY BEFORE the workout. Both pre-workout, just Nitrix 45 minutes before the Cellmass.

I think he's questioning you because BSN calls Cellmass a post-workout supplement. It's how I've taken it and it's worked very well and, thus, is what I'd recommend to replace creatine used during training.

That said, I also take NO-Xplode preworkout and that has some creatine in it, as well, so that eliminates the need for Cellmass before. Nonetheless, I'd like to think BSN has done their homework on their own supplements, so I'd take it according to their directions.

I think he's questioning you because BSN calls Cellmass a post-workout supplement. It's how I've taken it and it's worked very well and, thus, is what I'd recommend to replace creatine used during training.

I've never recommended creatine post-workout. In my experience it's been more beneficial pre-workout or during, but definitely not moreso post unless mixed with some sort of protein/carb matrix. I'm not trying to directly say BSN is wrong, but BSN is going to tell you to take it as much as possible within some kind of reasoning, because their goal is to make money, not necessarily make you a better athlete.

King Kabuki said:
I've never recommended creatine post-workout. In my experience it's been more beneficial pre-workout or during, but definitely not moreso post unless mixed with some sort of protein/carb matrix. I'm not trying to directly say BSN is wrong, but BSN is going to tell you to take it as much as possible within some kind of reasoning, because their goal is to make money, not necessarily make you a better athlete.

I agree w/ you on that. I always went pre-workout w/ my creatine until I started w/ the NO, too, which has some in it. The way they push their "Mass Stack", I half believe that BSN's usage recommendations are based on taking their full combo of supplements, solely because that's what they want you to do.

What do you think about half dose before and half dose after of the cellmass.

HE hate me said:
What do you think about half dose before and half dose after of the cellmass.

I don't think tinkering with it that much is going to add any benefit. When you finish your Nitrix supply, just switch to NO-Xplode and take that preworkout. For now, just do as Kabuki recommended. Where did you get your Nitrix? If locally, you may want to try to exchange it for the NO-Xplode.

Orderd online so I cant exchange.Thats alright i will just use it like kabuki says and see what happens.Thanks for all the help.I will report my results in a few weeks.

This is the thrid week of my use of No-Xplode. I've gotten used to the taste though I still think it sucks. And I do think it's making a bit of difference. Each week I notice a little more vascularity in my arms which I think is both a combination of the No-Xplode and my training.

King Kabuki said:
This is the thrid week of my use of No-Xplode. I've gotten used to the taste though I still think it sucks.

Next week, it'll be delicious.

Guys what do you think about the poster earlier in this thread that said his cardio got screwed when he stopped? Is this a legit concern in your opinions? or is this effect on a personal basis?

Im expecting a loss in strength and endurance when I go off this stuff, but I hope I will still be much better off at the end then when I started.

PS NoXplode rocks so far.

mjfan12 said:
Guys what do you think about the poster earlier in this thread that said his cardio got screwed when he stopped? Is this a legit concern in your opinions? or is this effect on a personal basis?

First time I've ever heard that. I'm cycled off right now and my cardio is fine.

Same here. I'm just into week 4 but I don't even take it every single day. My cardio is still IMPROVING. He must have some kind of condition, or must have had one. Or just had a bad reaction, it happens.

If you liked NO2 you gotta try the NO2 Black. Its awsome, but if your on a budget try sonic pump. you can get it from bodybuilding.com or discountanabolics.com for cheap.

I get all my stuff like this at wholesale cost, and NO2 I got for free. Thanks, though.

Not trying to go against you KK, but in my experiences monohydrates help me for recovery. Ofcourse I do protein post work out too which I think is more important. Maybe you can drop some knowledge on your reasoning for me. I know it helps buffer lactic acid but thats why I do a preworkout creatine (MRI anabolic switch)

I get all my stuff like this at wholesale cost, and NO2 I got for free. Thanks, though.

I gets mine at cost too lol. perks of working in the supplement industry right. So have you tried the Black? If so did you notice a difference from the platinum to the black?

Not trying to go against you KK, but in my experiences monohydrates help me for recovery. Ofcourse I do protein post work out too which I think is more important. Maybe you can drop some knowledge on your reasoning for me. I know it helps buffer lactic acid but thats why I do a preworkout creatine (MRI anabolic switch)

To what are you referring? This is an OLD ass thread.

So have you tried the Black? If so did you notice a difference from the platinum to the black?

Not yet, I am going be reading up on the extra ingredient blend to see if they really DO trigger the Nitric conversion cycle. If they do (with some credible evidence) then I'd say Black is the REAL NO booster as opposed to the original formula (because the original formula simply boosts blood/arginine levels, which wouldn't necessarily trigger the conversion cycle as there's already a plethora of extra arginine in our blood), without needing to try it.

I had a retired Pro Kickboxer who shops at our store try the Black, he said he DID notice a difference but he said it could have also been psychological. He's a critical one so he said give him more time.

My mind deceives me all the time. Told me that one bitch loved me, I'm still pissed about that, aren't I mind? Yeah, I'm talking to you fuckwad, Mr. You and Mr. Dick need to have a discussion about priorities. We miss that loveless pussy, don't we? Oh, we do, my precious, we do.

That's all time top 5 in my "funniest shit ever read on Sherdog" rankings.

OK, got 2 questions:

Do any of you take this twice per day? Once before Am (say lifting) workout and again at night (lets say, oh..Muay thai)?

Or before 2 back-to-back sessions? Say Sprints at 5pm-545pm, and 16 rounds of Pad and bags from 6:15-7:00pm?

For the record, I like NO-xplode, and PVL's Nox-Track is good, too. Had good results with both.

Back