Nioh and The Surge

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone else really looking forward to these two games?

Nioh is right around the corner, release date February 7th, and it's Dark Souls by the Ninja Garden developers gameplay and lore looks polished as you'd expect from a highly touted developer.

Surge also features Dark Souls tactical gameplay but in an industrial futuristic setting. Developed by the guys who brought us the fun but flawed Lords of Fallen it looks solid and hopefully they've learned from that game.

Last edited:
yep im looking foward to both, they look great

though Nioh needs to be on PC

Really looking forwardown to both. loved the Nioh demo, fletcher a lot like Darksouls which isn't a bad thing. Love the sci-fi angle with The Surge.

I'm jonesing for my ki pulses and another chance to fight Tachibana again. I'm also really curious to see how Nioh turns out and where the beta demo fits into the finished game.

Don't know anything about the Surge but more games in this genre is always welcome.

I can't wait for Nioh, but the Surge doesn't look to great to me.

I'm jonesing for my ki pulses and another chance to fight Tachibana again. I'm also really curious to see how Nioh turns out and where the beta demo fits into the finished game.

Don't know anything about the Surge but more games in this genre is always welcome.

NiOh is interesting to me because I was a big fan on Ninja Gaiden Black and II. Surge is less interesting to me by far because I played and did not like Lords of the Fallen.

Already have Nioh preordered. The alpha and betas were so good. The Ki mechanic is a good way to expand upon the Souls formula and all that sweet loot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back