NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah

Wait till you get to the dice game

I beat almost every boss in the game (on pc) with some effort but once I got to the dice game I was exposed as a scrub
I will be exposed earlier than that. I'm pretty bad at video games.

So I bought a Switch to play games with my gf. I have Super Smash and Mario Kart. Any other suggestions?

Cuphead, Snipperclips, Mario Odyssey, there are more, but my brain is broke so you'll have to give me a minute to think more up.

The Smash bros honey moon is over and now my switch is just collecting dust, think i’ll check out Mario odyssey since I wasn’t too impressed with BOTW.

I’m terrible but Cuphead is damn addicting.

I’m terrible but Cuphead is damn addicting.
I spent an hour trying to beat those two frogs on that boat. I'm fine through the first 2/3 of it but I keep fucking up when the turn into that slot machine. Bizarre though because I keep wanting to go back and try again. Its super addictive.

I spent an hour trying to beat those two frogs on that boat. I'm fine through the first 2/3 of it but I keep fucking up when the turn into that slot machine. Bizarre though because I keep wanting to go back and try again. Its super addictive.
I played for a few hours this morning and ended up making it to the third island. This fits the Switch so well. Feels like it was made for handheld mode.

:(

I bought Smash day one, to find that I dont really fuck with it. Maybe I need t spend more time, but meh.
I bought the online for smash too but crushing scrubs with K.Rool got old quick, doubt I’ll even use the online for the rest of the year until I can trade Pokémon online.

Really wasnt fucking with Dragons Dogma on the PS3 when it was free for PS Plus, but apparently people love it, may give it another go on the switch. A game should have a great hook in the beginning, waiting a couple of hours for the hook seems like an unwise move, like the Persona games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back