NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope to god this is true. I need more Zelda in my life after BOTW (my current number 1 GOAT game), and I always wanted to play the water colour, wind waker. I hope they HD every zelda game, so I can experience em all.

Can we get eternal darkness 2 pleaaaasee!!!!???

How many children must I kill and sacrifice to make this happen????

You must sacrifice 333 children to Mantorok. Then Nintendo will grant the title worthy of development.

Need some Wind Waker HD in my life. Never got to experience the one for Wii U and enjoy the updated graphics and QoL changes.

It was an amazing remaster. The swift sail made sailing sooo much better, and the bottle message system was just hilarious. Hope that makes a comeback. Also an option to do hero mode right away. Never played the game with the lobster shirt and I really want to.

It was an amazing remaster. The swift sail made sailing sooo much better, and the bottle message system was just hilarious. Hope that makes a comeback. Also an option to do hero mode right away. Never played the game with the lobster shirt and I really want to.
Apparently the dude who said that rumour, is a notorious bullshitter. Dont get ya hopes up.

From what I've heard it's actually pretty good in an "intro to VR" kind of way. Like DUH it's not as good as the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or the PSVR, but for $40 it's a nice little gadget to play around with and experience VR without having to skip a car payment or rent to afford.

Even having both for the Wii U will not prevent me from buying these again. They're that good. I honestly cannot WAIT for the next LoZ game and I second the opinion of doing both, and open world with dedicated large dungeons.

Edit: Something like Oracle of Ages or LttP where you can swap between different worlds would be dope as fucking hell. Same for something like traveling to a different land via boat or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back