NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Damn so fire emblem isn't even gonna be like it usually is? My fav turn based tactics game of all time. .

Yeah its a Musou style game instead like Hyrule Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, One Piece Pirate Warriors, etc instead of a RPG/Tactics game

I'm so pumped for this game, I will be crushed if it doesn't come to the west.

Also, the Zelda stuff seems neat but the MH games are so gear dependent, unless the Zelda armor has crazy perks you will be severely handicapping yourself by wearing it.

You can get away with Fashion Souls in MH, but it's a lot less forgiving and your timing has to be perfect. That's not even taking into account any environmental buffs you could be getting from heat/cold and will have to waste inventory space on food buffs to cover.

Did they announce a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at Gamescom today? Now that Splatoon 2 is out it's my most anticipated game yet to come out for the Switch.

Did they announce a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at Gamescom today? Now that Splatoon 2 is out it's my most anticipated game yet to come out for the Switch.

Last I heard was Holiday season this year. It's not locked down, but there are only a few months left in 2017 so that window is fine for me. It seems more often than not games get pushed out, so I wouldn't be surprised if this gets delayed to 2018.

Last I heard was Holiday season this year. It's not locked down, but there are only a few months left in 2017 so that window is fine for me. It seems more often than not games get pushed out, so I wouldn't be surprised if this gets delayed to 2018.

I sure hope not. I wanna play this asap!

Finished Sonic Mania but need more chaos emeralds. I hope this sends the message that devs need to hire their fans nowadays. A new castlevania made with help from true old school fans would be sick.

Reviews for the Mario + Rabids game are starting to roll in pretty great. Looks pretty fun, but not sure if I'll end up picking it up.

M+R wasn't actually on my must get list but after watching ACG's review I think I'm sold.

http://nintendoeverything.com/double-dragon-iv-coming-to-switch-in-september/

Double Dragon IV will launch for Switch on September 7 via the eShop, Arc System Works has just announced. This should apply to all regions – North America, Europe, and Japan.

Double Dragon IV debuted earlier this year and was created as the next core entry in the series. On Switch, docked, portable, and tabletop modes will be supported. Two players will be supported with each option.

Here’s a previous overview in English from Arc System Works:

The next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here!
The story picks up after the elimination of the Black Warriors in Double Dragon II!

Experience all-new exhilarating action with the original old-school graphics!
Use the art of Sou-Setsu-Ken to rescue the kidnapped Marian!

Plus, new enemy characters including ninjas, karate masters, and sumo wrestlers,
none of which have been seen in Double Dragon before!

There are lots of extra modes, too! Cool new features fans have been waiting for!
Playable enemy characters, VS Mode, Tower Mode, and even more!

And a trailer:

http://nintendoeverything.com/double-dragon-iv-coming-to-switch-in-september/

Double Dragon IV will launch for Switch on September 7 via the eShop, Arc System Works has just announced. This should apply to all regions – North America, Europe, and Japan.

Double Dragon IV debuted earlier this year and was created as the next core entry in the series. On Switch, docked, portable, and tabletop modes will be supported. Two players will be supported with each option.

Here’s a previous overview in English from Arc System Works:

The next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here!
The story picks up after the elimination of the Black Warriors in Double Dragon II!

Experience all-new exhilarating action with the original old-school graphics!
Use the art of Sou-Setsu-Ken to rescue the kidnapped Marian!

Plus, new enemy characters including ninjas, karate masters, and sumo wrestlers,
none of which have been seen in Double Dragon before!

There are lots of extra modes, too! Cool new features fans have been waiting for!
Playable enemy characters, VS Mode, Tower Mode, and even more!

And a trailer:

Nice. I always wished Capcom would acquire Technos and bring Billy and Jimmy to Street Fighter V. They're staples in the fighter genre.

Personally I couldnt care less about third party games on the switch

I didnt buy it to play anything other that first party nintendo titles

Just from this video I can tell I want to play Hollow Knight, Monster Boy, Rogue Trooper, Portal Knights and Brawlout. Not to mention Stardew Valley and Golf Story which weren't shown in the video. And that's not even counting bigger titles like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Mario Odyssey coming out later. The last few months of this year should be great for Switch games!

Just from this video I can tell I want to play Hollow Knight, Monster Boy, Rogue Trooper, Portal Knights and Brawlout. Not to mention Stardew Valley and Golf Story which weren't shown in the video. And that's not even counting bigger titles like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Mario Odyssey coming out later. The last few months of this year should be great for Switch games!

Man, there were some really great looking Indie games in that clip. The Away game looks pretty dope, looking forward to that one.

I am looking forward to Away, Battle Chasers, Wargroove, and some of the multiplayer games

Back