NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Its because Crapcom is lazy

Their CEO came out and said they will no longer release have baked games and will only publish when it's completely polished. MH World looks to be like that, hopefully they can keep it up.

Picking up Secret of Mana on the Vita when I get home from work today. Just wanted to officially say that I'm still super butt hurt that this didn't make it's way over to the Switch.

Picking up Secret of Mana on the Vita when I get home from work today. Just wanted to officially say that I'm still super butt hurt that this didn't make it's way over to the Switch.

I think we should be more hurt over the fact that the Secret of Mana collection hasn't made it's way over to the US. They just have to localize Seiken Densetsu 3.

I dunno. Reviews have been mixed to say it nicely.

I'm okay with that. I nostalgia so hard for this game, that a goofy paint job won't knock off my rose colored glasses.
The PC version is apparently buggy as all hell. Iwould love to play it, but I think I will wait til they patch it.

Made it back to S rank on RM in Splatoon. All is good and right in the world. Clam Blitz still fucking sucks though and I'm not sure if I'm gonna bother getting that one to S.

Bought my switch day 1 with BotW, which I thought was a good game just vastly overrated. Combat is fine, story needs more directing and some parts just seem like a grind. Never finished it because I got tired of weapon switching all the time. I think weapons should be more durable but I've barely touched it as a result. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was a title I was excited for. Haven't beaten it, love the game though. Played Mario, awesome, fun, mario game. It's what you expect from a Mario game so it didn't disappoint. One thing which has been brought up in this thread, is that turn based RPGs need to make an appearance. If they made a new Grandia game for the switch I think that would be a wise decision. I think the switch is the perfect platform for graphics necessary to attract an audience but has the portability/usability to play almost any game. No More Heroes could be a great addition, and they are going with Dark Souls remastered on the platform. I hope this means more adult and more hardcore titles are on the horizon.

So I saw a statement Capcom recently released saying that porting MH to the switch would be hard. From the comment, I don’t see them porting MH World, however they did say that in the future they would be working to find ways to port their games to the Switch and that includes MH. Sad news for now, but hopefully when the next one drops we’ll have one for the Switch.

Unless the Switch finds more memory/power I am not sure it can handle it... playing MH and it is fun as hell. I am not sure the Switch can handle this game.

our prayers have been answered...

The entire Megaman collection is coming to the Switch... MINE MINE MINE!!!!

I just want to say that Bayonetta plays fantastically on the Switch. I've played both docked and handheld and the experience for both is buttery smooth. Can't wait to get to Bayonetta 2, as i've heard it looks so much better. $60 for both is definitely worth it.

I just want to say that Bayonetta plays fantastically on the Switch. I've played both docked and handheld and the experience for both is buttery smooth. Can't wait to get to Bayonetta 2, as i've heard it looks so much better. $60 for both is definitely worth it.

Yea I'm playing the first one now. Enjoying it. After I beat it though I'll probably get doom and play Bayo 2 later on.

Yea I'm playing the first one now. Enjoying it. After I beat it though I'll probably get doom and play Bayo 2 later on.

I bought Bayonetta 1 & 2 on Switch last week. I had never played either of them, took about 11 hours to get through Bayonetta (was pretty good, I'd give it a solid 8.5) and I'm working through Bayonetta 2 at the moment. The graphics are a step up, sure, but the fact it's still bound to 720p is a little disappointing.

So far I'm enjoying Bayonetta 2 way more than 1.

I bought Bayonetta 1 & 2 on Switch last week. I had never played either of them, took about 11 hours to get through Bayonetta (was pretty good, I'd give it a solid 8.5) and I'm working through Bayonetta 2 at the moment. The graphics are a step up, sure, but the fact it's still bound to 720p is a little disappointing.

So far I'm enjoying Bayonetta 2 way more than 1.

Yea I’ve heard 2 is way better. I bought bayo 1 separately but I get a discount on 2. Haven’t played either of them myself. Saw my friend play for a little bit on the first one when it came out.

Doom just got a MAJOR update

https://bethesda.net/en/article/53e...pport?utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=SocialMedia

DOOM for Nintendo Switch: February Patch Notes
New Features!

• Motion Aiming – New control scheme option allows you to tilt the Nintendo Switch for more precise aiming
DOOM_SwitchUpdate_Tilt.gif

• Multiplayer Parties – Added new party system, making it easier to group up and play with your friends in multiplayer
  • Updated Game Icon – Game icon now matches the DOOM for Nintendo Switch boxart
Improvements

• Increased the average resolution in lower-res areas of the game
  • Implemented CPU optimizations
  • Added Traditional Chinese language support
Fixes

• Fixed an issue that resulted in a possible crash when using the BFG
  • Fixed an issue that caused audio issues while playing
  • Fixed an issue that caused stretched textures to appear in multiplayer
  • Fixed an issue where controls became unresponsive on the game menu
  • Fixed an issue where players may have incorrectly received a ban notice in multiplayer

Doom just got a MAJOR update

https://bethesda.net/en/article/53e...pport?utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=SocialMedia

DOOM for Nintendo Switch: February Patch Notes
New Features!

• Motion Aiming – New control scheme option allows you to tilt the Nintendo Switch for more precise aiming
DOOM_SwitchUpdate_Tilt.gif

• Multiplayer Parties – Added new party system, making it easier to group up and play with your friends in multiplayer
  • Updated Game Icon – Game icon now matches the DOOM for Nintendo Switch boxart
Improvements

• Increased the average resolution in lower-res areas of the game
  • Implemented CPU optimizations
  • Added Traditional Chinese language support
Fixes

• Fixed an issue that resulted in a possible crash when using the BFG
  • Fixed an issue that caused audio issues while playing
  • Fixed an issue that caused stretched textures to appear in multiplayer
  • Fixed an issue where controls became unresponsive on the game menu
  • Fixed an issue where players may have incorrectly received a ban notice in multiplayer

Yep this is actually what made me want to get it. I already did before honestly but this sort of sealed the deal. It'll be my next game after Bayo 1. Had a lot of fun with the demo on PS4 and having it handheld is even better.

Back