NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Anyone else looking forward to the next No More Hero’s? I played it on my hacked Wii and loved it. Hopefully you can easily play on the pad. It would be a bummer if it was a motion only game.

Anyone else looking forward to the next No More Hero’s? I played it on my hacked Wii and loved it. Hopefully you can easily play on the pad. It would be a bummer if it was a motion only game.
I can't see them doing it since it will include well known indie games. Can't see Hotline Miami or Shovel Knight with motion controls.

I can't see them doing it since it will include well known indie games. Can't see Hotline Miami or Shovel Knight with motion controls.

It includes indie games inside the main game?

From the creators of the Xenoblade RPGs

Last edited:
Monster Hunter is now the fastest selling game in Capcom's history. 6 Million units sold. I would be very surprised of a Switch port didn't happen.

Monster Hunter World? That would be impossible to port to switch. If it's the Monster Hunter they made, that only got released in Japan? That would be insane.

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is headed to its flagship platforms later this month, coming to PC, Linux and Mac. Console versions are known to have been in the works for quite some time, with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 confirmed during its crowdfunding phase, however Obsidian has now revealed that the Nintendo Switch will be getting the same treatment.

The console versions of the Pillars sequel will be handled by Paradox Arctic, a studio offshoot of Pillars of Eternity publisher, Paradox Interactive. The developer handled the console ports of the first title and both of its sizeable expansions to great success.

“Paradox Arctic did an incredible job when they brought Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Frankly, they created a better console game than we thought possible, and proved to everyone that Pillars of Eternity not only makes a great PC game, but a great console game as well,” explains Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquhart to Eurogamer.

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/dami...-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-for-nintendo-switch/

Wow this is a bad ass title going to switch. Yall need to stop posting shit games and get some of the big news

So I saw a statement Capcom recently released saying that porting MH to the switch would be hard. From the comment, I don’t see them porting MH World, however they did say that in the future they would be working to find ways to port their games to the Switch and that includes MH. Sad news for now, but hopefully when the next one drops we’ll have one for the Switch.

So I saw a statement Capcom recently released saying that porting MH to the switch would be hard. From the comment, I don’t see them porting MH World, however they did say that in the future they would be working to find ways to port their games to the Switch and that includes MH. Sad news for now, but hopefully when the next one drops we’ll have one for the Switch.

Its because Crapcom is lazy

Bayonetta/2 should be here Saturday. One of the games I was jealous of on the Wii U. Smart move porting it to the Switch.

Back