NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

I love that switch has samurai shodown II .that game by itself might have me buying a switch soon, Mario kart and odyssey looks good too.

65 hours and counting in Xenoblade 2, and I still feel like I have 10+ hours to go. This game is freaking massive, but it's also been a masterpiece. The story and characters are outstanding and the combat is second to none as far as I'm concerned. Hell, it might be the best RPG I've ever played, period.

Has anyone here finished it yet?

65 hours and counting in Xenoblade 2, and I still feel like I have 10+ hours to go. This game is freaking massive, but it's also been a masterpiece. The story and characters are outstanding and the combat is second to none as far as I'm concerned. Hell, it might be the best RPG I've ever played, period.

Lol I'm 140 hours in and only on chapter 6. I spend a LOT of time exploring every nook and cranny in each area and just doing side quests and battling and working on rare blade affinity trees.

So glad this is coming to switch easily the most excited I've been for a port on the switch so far. I hope they bring the first one as well.

I just got Darkest Dungeon last week and man is it a really good game. Not a huge fan of indies but this is done so well.

Yea amazing game. I really enjoyed it. Not the best RPG I've ever played but still one of the best JRPGs easily.

Now that Monster Hunter World is a pretty huge success on the PS4/XB1 and proven to do well on console even in Japan, they really need to port MH Double Cross over to the Swtich. It just needs localization, I just don't understand why this isn't a thing.

Make it happen Capcom!

So the Switch is everything (so far) I hoped for and more as a travel companion. I’ve been playing Zelda BoTW while on business travel and absolutely love the game. The art direction is phenomenal, the gameplay is solid and I really enjoy the story. I just took out the giant water elephant and now I’m in the desert ready to take out the next beast. Before any of that I made it through Zelda’s castle all the way to Calamity Gannon (with only 5 stars) but realized I was going to get smoked. There are also some great puzzles in the game that have had to make me sit there and think about them. Of course there are those that are incredibly easy, but it’s Zelda after all. I’m still so early in the game and I’ve sunk hours into it. I really need to do more side quests because I have nothing in the way of hearts (maybe 6-7) and stamina. I’m also using the Pro HUD. I find it much better but the learning curve was a little difficult. I also just started to cook (it took me hours to even realize I should have done it) but that makes a huge difference. Really fun crafting. Overall, I’m really impressed.

So the Switch is everything (so far) I hoped for and more as a travel companion. I’ve been playing Zelda BoTW while on business travel and absolutely love the game. The art direction is phenomenal, the gameplay is solid and I really enjoy the story. I just took out the giant water elephant and now I’m in the desert ready to take out the next beast. Before any of that I made it through Zelda’s castle all the way to Calamity Gannon (with only 5 stars) but realized I was going to get smoked. There are also some great puzzles in the game that have had to make me sit there and think about them. Of course there are those that are incredibly easy, but it’s Zelda after all. I’m still so early in the game and I’ve sunk hours into it. I really need to do more side quests because I have nothing in the way of hearts (maybe 6-7) and stamina. I’m also using the Pro HUD. I find it much better but the learning curve was a little difficult. I also just started to cook (it took me hours to even realize I should have done it) but that makes a huge difference. Really fun crafting. Overall, I’m really impressed.

I didn't use the pro-hud until I sarted master mode... wish I did it from the start...

I've been keeping my eye on this one. Not sure if I'm going to get it but looks pretty good just not sure how good the story is in these games.

Now that Monster Hunter World is a pretty huge success on the PS4/XB1 and proven to do well on console even in Japan, they really need to port MH Double Cross over to the Swtich. It just needs localization, I just don't understand why this isn't a thing.

Make it happen Capcom!

With the amount of sales the switch has it would pretty much be stupid of them not to do it.

Monster Hunter is now the fastest selling game in Capcom's history. 6 Million units sold. I would be very surprised of a Switch port didn't happen.

Monster Hunter is now the fastest selling game in Capcom's history. 6 Million units sold. I would be very surprised of a Switch port didn't happen.

Wow pretty amazing. Not surprised though the demo was fun and the coop seemed great.

Back