NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

I picked up Sonic and it's awesome so far. Only thing is there is an issue with a major delay if you hit the "HOME" Button or try to exit the game. Hopefully that get's patched soon.

Where the fuck is the Virtual Console? Im dying to play some old school Mario and Zelda in bed.

The guess is that they are holding off for the SNES mini

and there's basically already confirmation that Nintendo will be releasing an N64 classic aswell. They milking nostalgia to the bone.

and there's basically already confirmation that Nintendo will be releasing an N64 classic aswell. They milking nostalgia to the bone.

Not really.

The games are actually good...not just nostalgia magic.

no one is forcing you to buy them. if no one cared then it would be Nintendo wasting their resources making something no one wants. but people want one.

Just picked one of these up today, what are some good rpgs for it so far that are nintendo only? Got the Zelda game with it too. Any fire emblem or anything yet? Also can you buy like snes games and stuff? I'd like to use this primarily as my gaming system due to portabilitt around the house but lol ya no the games are like twice as much as on ps4 for the same games it seems.

Just picked one of these up today, what are some good rpgs for it so far that are nintendo only? Got the Zelda game with it too. Any fire emblem or anything yet? Also can you buy like snes games and stuff? I'd like to use this primarily as my gaming system due to portabilitt around the house but lol ya no the games are like twice as much as on ps4 for the same games it seems.

RPG's that are Nintendo Only:
  • Mario + Rabbids (Aug 29)
  • Fire Emblem Warriors (Sep 28 - like dynasty warriors)
  • Xenoblade 2 (Dec 2017)
  • BotW (you already own)

Other RPG's currently released:
  • Disgaea 5 is pretty good
  • I am Setsuna is decent

RPG's that are Nintendo Only:
  • Mario + Rabbids (Aug 29)
  • Fire Emblem Warriors (Sep 28 - like dynasty warriors)
  • Xenoblade 2 (Dec 2017)
  • BotW (you already own)

Other RPG's currently released:
  • Disgaea 5 is pretty good
  • I am Setsuna is decent

Damn so fire emblem isn't even gonna be like it usually is? My fav turn based tactics game of all time. Yea I have disgaea 5 on my ps4 I got it for like 15 bucks on sale it's 80 bucks on the nintendo store. I mainly bought it for Nintendo only games, games on other systems are literally a fraction of the price compared to nintendo.

Back