NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Anyone in or around New York play ARMS? Thee is a tournament called Defend the North with a $500 pot bonus, free entry

It's out now
Would like to buy it but I heard single player is dumb. My brother and his wife play it. Infinite Golf looks right up my alley though.

According to their website Nintendo hasn't gotten back to them. For all the indie love they claim, they need to handle that. Hell I bought my third Vita just to play Hotline Miami, Dracula X Chrronicles and Jet Set Radio because Ninty hasn't announced shit, at least with HLM 1&2.

Went on vacation and loaded up Oceanhorn for the trip. It was the perfect adventure game to play over a short period. Didn't quite finish it, but will top it off tomorrow morning. Kind of surprised how much content this game had since it was originally built for Android/iOS.

dqb2.jpg

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/6/16...s-2-announced-ps4-nintendo-switch-square-enix

Square Enix is bringing Dragon Quest Builders 2, the sequel to its building action role-playing game, to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The publisher revealed Dragon Quest Builders 2 at this weekend’s Dragon Quest Festival in Tokyo, Japan.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 will add features not present in the original, including sloping platforms, the ability to create waterfalls and the option to swim underwater. Players can also travel quickly through the world of Dragon Quest Builders 2 thanks to a new hang glider.

Square Enix also showed a brief snippet of multiplayer gameplay; up to four players will be able to build and adventure cooperatively in the sequel.

For a look at gameplay from Dragon Quest Builders 2, check out Square Enix’s archived livestream.

The original Dragon Quest Builders (pictured above) was released in 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Square Enix did not provide a release date for Dragon Quest Builders 2. While we wait, here’s a look at the game’s logo, which swaps the traditional “T” sword for a mallet.

Back