NINTENDO SWITCH (formerly Nintendo NX): 9th Gen Nintendo Console, Successor to Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like honestly i know the lineups weren't great overall, but compared to the Switch X1 and PS4 even had far better launch titles.

Both had AC, Cod, Battlefield, Maddne, NBA,Need for Speed etc

Then each had exclusives like Forza 5, Dead Rising, Ryse, Killzone, Knack

Compare that to Zelda, and literally nothing else, Bomberman? 1-2 gimmick?

Honestly I think if Switch fails Nintendo could go the way of Sega and just focus on software development. Which would be great for everyone. Nintendo exclusives on PS4 and X1 yummy.

Honestly I think if Switch fails Nintendo could go the way of Sega and just focus on software development. Which would be great for everyone. Nintendo exclusives on PS4 and X1 yummy.
I agree, its clear they just made another wiiu and don't know what they hell they are doing with consoles anymore.

Yet people who've reviewed the game are saying the exact opposite
Maybe, i said that's what it looks like, personally from what I've seen.

Nintendo always gets favorable reviews though so i wouldn't go by just that. Every new Mario or Zelda never scores under a 9 from 99% of reviewers.

Looks nice. I cancelled my order for now though. I will get on it after they've released a couple more games, so in a few months or so.

looks like the switch has leaked and people have already gotten their systems

looks like the switch has leaked and people have already gotten their systems

The claim is that it was sent early by mistake...

One guy who made a video made a few mistakes... showed his mac address, wifi close by, and part of his face on the reflection.... even his time zone

The claim is that it was sent early by mistake...

One guy who made a video made a few mistakes... showed his mac address, wifi close by, and part of his face on the reflection.... even his time zone

there were more then 1 or 2 people.

*points to neogaf*

ahaha what are you thinking?

I dunno, I find it fishy that he is protecting the "store" that sent it... Why would he care, especially if it's Walmart, Target, BB, etc.? They won't get in trouble. And why would only so few be sent out? (I only saw 2 in the neogaf thread, one neon and one grey, but i didn't read the whole thread) There should be many more...

I think he's trying to protect either himself or someone he knows from getting fired...

Yeah.

And it's such a shame that they could turn things around with very little effort...

Nintendo operates in a bubble...and it's SO frustrating to behold.

I don't see them looking into the fucking future...

I don't see them doing the SIMPLEST things...such as creating a LEGIT online presence/community...

What Nintendo should have done eons ago was hire an army of game makers in order to actually...MAKE GAMES.

Just look at their former partnership with RARE... That was pretty fucking awesome.

In closing, there are sooooooooooooooo many games they could make given their GOAT library of games and characters................
But by the looks of it you've been saying it's great all along, I looked through the thread.

Just from a quick browse I've concluded you've gone from its great to they don't know what they're doing.

Get real pls Bleed God Bless.

But by the looks of it you've been saying it's great all along, I looked through the thread.

Just from a quick browse I've concluded you've gone from its great to they don't know what they're doing.

Get real pls Bleed God Bless.

I've voiced my reservations from the START.

Get with the program.

That said, (and to reiterate) I root for Nintendo, in spite of themselves.

I dunno, I find it fishy that he is protecting the "store" that sent it... Why would he care, especially if it's Walmart, Target, BB, etc.? They won't get in trouble. And why would only so few be sent out? (I only saw 2 in the neogaf thread, one neon and one grey, but i didn't read the whole thread) There should be many more...

I think he's trying to protect either himself or someone he knows from getting fired...

ahaha thats a funny synopsis you got there.

Someone go ahead and start a clean v2. I think there's more than enough concrete info out. I was hoping to make it to the March 3rd launch date, but I noticed today that this thread is running way over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back