Ninjutsu: the missing link for UFC

What is Ninjitsu?
Ninjitsu is the ancient art of the ninja shadow warriors of Japan. It is a unique method of moving and thinking which developed our system often referred to us the art of winning

Taijustu is the basic defence method used. This method of relaxed continues body movement allows the user to create a never ending supply of effective counters to any given defence situation and is unique to Ninjitsu

Ninjitsu is a complete fighting system dealing with the Physical, mental and spiritual aspects of student development. Techniques cover locks, throws, ground fighting, multiple attacks, modern weaponry. And all types of traditional Ninjitsu weaponry In fact in Ninjitsu there is no restriction on the type of available technique we can add on to our taijutsu. The power of this relaxed system has to be experienced to be appreciated

***** Online Reference:- http://www.ninjutsu.org.uk/ninjitsu.htm

Ninjutsu:Taijutsu (Unarmed Combat of the Ninja)

Taijutsu The Rhythm of Precision Striking

Last edited:
Stay the F away from Ninjutsu. Took it for a year when I was 16-17 yo and got my ass beat so bad when I was 20 - i was about 164 against a 240 fat dude who didnt like me in his neighborhood with 2 white girls. Wasnt prepared at all for just getting bull rushed (while tryna take off my nice white puffy shirt) and then getting head slammed repeatedly into concrete till i was a comatose neck fractured mess. Ninjutsu did however improve my stealth game by convincing me to buy\wear a fully garbed ninja outfit mask and all and stalk White people in a rich suburb using shadow and remaining undetected which fortunately i was successful at or you would have heard about me on CNN. Master Chang also taught me how to be almost lethal with foam nunchucks, stars and a wooden katana. He also threatened to cut my head off when i could no longer honor the contract i signed as a sixteen yo.

Point of story - after I recovered neck injury (bout 5 years) i discovered Lifting/whey protein (220 now) BJJ, boxing and Bando (Burmese Thai) and never lost a fight again on the street (or jungle, long story)
So, would you equate your ninjitsu experience to that of LARPing under the pretense of legitimate functionality?

I really am amazed at your ignorance! :eek:

quote-a-sign-of-intelligence-is-an-awareness-of-one-s-own-ignorance-niccolo-machiavelli-114-44-03.jpg

18941974-ignorance-knowledge-road-sign-illustration-design-over-a-white-background.jpg

gAS57PM.jpg

.......;)
Stay the F away from Ninjutsu. Took it for a year when I was 16-17 yo and got my ass beat so bad when I was 20 - i was about 164 against a 240 fat dude who didnt like me in his neighborhood with 2 white girls. Wasnt prepared at all for just getting bull rushed (while tryna take off my nice white puffy shirt) and then getting head slammed repeatedly into concrete till i was a comatose neck fractured mess. Ninjutsu did however improve my stealth game by convincing me to buy\wear a fully garbed ninja outfit mask and all and stalk White people in a rich suburb using shadow and remaining undetected which fortunately i was successful at or you would have heard about me on CNN. Master Chang also taught me how to be almost lethal with foam nunchucks, stars and a wooden katana. He also threatened to cut my head off when i could no longer honor the contract i signed as a sixteen yo.

Point of story - after I recovered neck injury (bout 5 years) i discovered Lifting/whey protein (220 now) BJJ, boxing and Bando (Burmese Thai) and never lost a fight again on the street (or jungle, long story)

Ninjitsiu is an awesome martial art, I have enjoyed it in past, its history is also very intriguing.

However its not practical or is rendered useless in a Rule Set Sport.

TMA's are for military application or specifically a Ninja is a trained assassin in black ops, or aka shadow (night) warriors.

Ninjitsiu has many techniques that are for killing not sport the use of........ Iron Claws, Kama or Shuriken........ identifies the intent of the killing arts purpose by design.

You could break down some techniques and blend them into MMA/UFC but thats no different than some of the already Jiu-Jitsiu techniques and it wouldn't be Ninjitsiu anymore anyway.

A friend of mine back in my school days studied Ninjitsiu and we shared some techniques played with weapons so on in his back yard.

It is a good system for real world applications just not for sport, simply said some TMA's do not translate into a sport rule set environment by design.

That does not mean the system of martial art is useless just incorrect application.

<Dany07>

Oh We had that Ninja bullshit in the UK too. The 80's when Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles was renamed because Ninja is a really scary word!!! Say it too much and the bastard's come out of the shadows, we had Teenage Mutant Hero turtles.........<45> throwing stars become illegal to purchase because they are so much more dangerous than a 12" kitchen knife!!<Lmaoo>.

Red rag news paper bullshit.............

But we all know that this is mostly crap now........well......some of us do.......

Last edited:
What is Ninjitsu?
Ninjitsu is the ancient art of the ninja shadow warriors of Japan. It is a unique method of moving and thinking which developed our system often referred to us the art of winning

Taijustu is the basic defence method used. This method of relaxed continues body movement allows the user to create a never ending supply of effective counters to any given defence situation and is unique to Ninjitsu

Ninjitsu is a complete fighting system dealing with the Physical, mental and spiritual aspects of student development. Techniques cover locks, throws, ground fighting, multiple attacks, modern weaponry. And all types of traditional Ninjitsu weaponry In fact in Ninjitsu there is no restriction on the type of available technique we can add on to our taijutsu. The power of this relaxed system has to be experienced to be appreciated

***** Online Reference:- http://www.ninjutsu.org.uk/ninjitsu.htm

Ninjutsu:Taijutsu (Unarmed Combat of the Ninja)

Taijutsu The Rhythm of Precision Striking

meme.jpg

SEE HE IS A TROLL.

HE IS EFFECTIVE AT TROLLING BUT HE'S NOT EVEN FUNNY AND HAS NO REAL POINT OR CONTRIBUTION OTHER THAN TRYING TO SITUATE HIMSELF IN THE POSITION OF BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OTHERS JOUSISSANCE WHICH BY DEFINITION IS PERVERSE ACORDING TO PSYCHOANLAYSIS WHICH IN LAYMANS TERMS IS SOCIOPATHIC.

Last edited:
SEE HE IS A TROLL.

HE IS EFFECTIVE AT TROLLING BUT HE'S NOT EVEN FUNNY AND HAS NO REAL POINT OR CONTRIBUTION OTHER THAN TRYING TO SITUATE HIMSELF IN THE POSITION OF BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OTHERS JOUSISSANCE WHICH BY DEFINITION IS PERVERSE ACORDING TO PSYCHOANLAYSIS WHICH IN LAYMANS TERMS IS SOCIOPATHIC.

74409441.jpg

And are "YOU" the standard of human perfection we should all aspire to be.............

<{cruzshake}>

QUOTE:-

158c8e7ea65da1166bb17117beee617c.gif

Take the meaning and run with it, life is to short! ;)

NOW.........Get in my office..............

Last edited:
I find it amazing how in the information age there are still people who believe in this legend of ninjas.
Ninjas, or shinobi never existed in feudal Japan. This does not prove any of their existence.
Legend has it that they would be samurai. But the bandit samurai were called "RONI". That would be a samurai without a master or an emperor. And not Ninja this never existed. And just talk to cheat and take money from losers.

I find it amazing how in the information age there are still people who believe in this legend of ninjas.
Ninjas, or shinobi never existed in feudal Japan. This does not prove any of their existence.
Legend has it that they would be samurai. But the bandit samurai were called "RONI". That would be a samurai without a master or an emperor. And not Ninja this never existed. And just talk to cheat and take money from losers.

I find it amazing that you speak so passionately about the information age, yet you are not well informed. lol
The existence of ninja was well documented. They were just spies.
And it's Ronin not RONI .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja#Early_history

Last edited:
There are numerous sources on the net that range from wikipedia to works of reputable historians on the subject.
Go and search. It's the information age after all. :rolleyes:

Point me to a source from a reputable historian.............. These shadow masters are so difficult to find real evidence on.......<45>

Point me to a source from a reputable historian.............. These shadow masters are so difficult to find real evidence on.......<45>
You're lazy and you didn't even read my original post properly. It didn't mention anything about masters or shadows.

You have read somewhere that in medieval Japan there were no spies hired to infiltrate enemy's camp and no assassins to kill an enemy general?
People like that were associated with the name ninja and shinobi.
Later, after the Meiji restoration ninja stories became really popular, re-interpreted and exaggerated.
The stuff of folklore legends and myths people needed those days.

Last edited:
I guess it boils down to Ninjas were real and had amazing skills, like any Special Forces type of unit, but like a lot of historical figures their reputation became a bit exaggerated over the years? maybe we can agree on that and call it a day

Back