Ninjitsu!just Stupid ****?

triple k

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,im just new to mma,i started training a few weeks ago and am really enjoying it.I need some advice/info if any of you can help please?Ninjitsu,would it be worth training as well as bjj?would it be worthwhile to do?What do u guys think?

If you are interested in learning how to sneak around in the dark, cling to the bottom of moving cars, use fancy asian weapons, and scale building walls: ninjitsu is for you. Plus you get to train in those really cool boots with your big toe sticking out....

I'm not aware of any MMA organizations with fights that take place in pitch dark, or allow throwing stars in the ring. You'd probably get heal-hooked real easy in those dumb boots too.

If you want to train for MMA, you want BJJ/judo/wresting along with MT/boxing/kickboxing.

No since your interest is mma the answer is no. Put more time into the bjj instead or combine it with stiles such as: boxing, kickboxing, thaiboxing, sanda, kyokushin karate, mma hybrids such as shootfighting, freestyle wrestling, greco roman, sambo, judo. Any of those would be much more worthy of your time.

Resident A-hole said:
If you are interested in learning how to sneak around in the dark, cling to the bottom of moving cars, use fancy asian weapons, and scale building walls: ninjitsu is for you. Plus you get to train in those really cool boots with your big toe sticking out....

I'm not aware of any MMA organizations with fights that take place in pitch dark, or allow throwing stars in the ring. You'd probably get heal-hooked real easy in those dumb boots too.

If you want to train for MMA, you want BJJ/judo/wresting along with MT/boxing/kickboxing.
I agreee...but make sure you dont hang around in packs with other Ninja's all anonymous cause those guys usually get owned by guys like Chuck NOrris and that guy from Amercan Ninja

Like I told you Eddie (this guy trains with us and works with me), Ninjitsu is not worth your time. It's really ineffective techniques. You're about 2 stone heavier than me and I can easily sweep you or submit you at any given time on the ground - It's because of the BJJ. Stick with us in BJJ & MMA class. You'll learn alot over the coming months. :)

Everyone here will tell you the exact same I've told you.

I studied taijutsu (the unarmed combat "branch" of ninjitsu) for 3 years. I can tell you definititively that it is worthless for MMA, and pretty ineffective all-around. Keep in mind that ninjitsu was developed for a certain style of fighting and predicated on a set of social norms and behaviors which no longer exist. Don't waste your money or time.

TapSD said:
I agreee...but make sure you dont hang around in packs with other Ninja's all anonymous cause those guys usually get owned by guys like Chuck NOrris and that guy from Amercan Ninja

BWAHAHHAAHAH. oh i got a good laugh out of that one. Ahh that brings back memories.

To the Thread started....Ninjatsu.....MMA? Dude no.

Thanks for the reply lads,I was alwais under the impression that if you ever caught your old lady in bed with a sumo wrestler greasing away on her front bum that a ninja was the man to call instead of Ken Shamrock.However I stand corrected

I'd put ninjutsu up there with Wushu when it comes to good MMA martial arts...have you ever seen someone run up to someone else and pull a double backflip?? it would make me piss my pants...or i'd just grab the guy and throw him through a window...you know whichever...

Yeah I suppose it is impractical in this day and age,but back in the day im sure it was a deadly art.Anyone know where i can get info on ninjas?ie how they started and there ideology etc?

if you want to study the equivilant to modern day ninjatsu, join the Navy SEALs.

Ninjitsu and Taijitsu are a joke. The only people who will say otherwise are still hanging onto their illusions because of the deep brainwashing that occurred during their training.

Ineffective training methods + ineffective techniques + outdated thinking = Ninja

Ninjitsu is thee only real martial art.. and it only has one master...
autograph.jpg

Gsoares2 said:
Ninjitsu is thee only real martial art.. and it only has one master...
autograph.jpg

whatever happened to him? and his 5k challenge? does anyone remember this?

NJCarder said:
have you ever seen someone run up to someone else and pull a double backflip?? i'd just grab the guy and throw him through a window...

Ahahahahahahahhaah :D:D:D

Back