Ninja Beat Hendo and Rampage

At the cost of half his brain cells, unfortunately. On the list of "most obviously punchy fighters of all time," I'd put Ninja in the top five. Probably at #3, right behind Gary Goodridge and Guy Mezger, and ahead of Chuck Liddell and someone else.

Kevin-Hart-What-GIF.gif

And the worst beatings I've seen were Lawler on Ninja and Benji on Ninja.....looked like a pro fighter beating up on a special ed kid.

At the cost of half his brain cells, unfortunately. On the list of "most obviously punchy fighters of all time," I'd put Ninja in the top five. Probably at #3, right behind Gary Goodridge and Guy Mezger, and ahead of Chuck Liddell and someone else.

It wasn't because of anything they did. He can thank Sergei for that.

Mezger had a stroke, I don't think he's punchy....

nobody cares about the brother

WHAT?

Ninja tooling Bonello may be one of the most satisfying 'he got what he deserved' moments in MMA history.

Bonello brought the s**t talk and Ninja brought a real ground game.

Ya he got screwed in those fights,he controlled Henderson on the ground for 90% of the fight and Dan rocked him at the end but still I didn't think this was enough to earn Dan the decision

As for the Rampage fight well Ninja showed up hungry for a winand took the fight to Rampage and got screwed once again because Rampage was a bigger star and having Ninja succeed
and get a W on his record didn't bode well for Pride at that time.

Ninja wasn't the only fighter to be repeatably robbed because of having less star power if you watch Mezger v.s Sakuraba it was obvious that Guy won that fight but because the japanese wanted a Gracie/Sakuraba showdown Guy got screwed,its nothing new to this sport and the UFC is far from immune to these type of decisions,Rizzo/Couture 1 was one of the worst that I can remember because of the fact it was a title fight and Rutten/Randleman also comes to mind as well.

Little ass Ninja! You better keep your ass down at 185 buddy!

Back