Niko Price's injection marks on his abs

Think about it. If injections caused that then people with diabetes who have to inject multiple times a day subcutaneously would have them fucking everywhere on there stomachs, since that is the most common place to inject insulin

insulin is quite different than a testosterone in oil...the body reacts much differently....

crazy body type with those shoulders looks like body armor reminds me of Phil Davis

phil-davis.jpg
i just realized I look like Phil Davis without a bitch waistline

Think about it. If injections caused that then people with diabetes who have to inject multiple times a day subcutaneously would have them fucking everywhere on there stomachs, since that is the most common place to inject insulin

You are welcome

https://www.healthline.com/health/diabetes/lipohypertrophy
What is lipohypertrophy?

Lipohypertrophy is an abnormal accumulation of fat underneath the surface of the skin. It’s most commonly seen in people who receive multiple daily injections, such as people with type 1 diabetes. In fact, up to 50 percent of people with type 1 diabetes experience it at some point.

Repeated insulin injections in the same location can cause fat and scar tissue to accumulate.

Symptoms of lipohypertrophy
The main symptom of lipohypertrophy is the development of raised areas under the skin.

Holy Shite you people are pathetic. Have you ever worked hard at anything in your life? This is by far the most worthless collection of people I've ever seen on any forum. This place makes AA forums look like a MIT math club. No one does sub q injections for any AAS. You think they are shooting 1 day before their fights? Go do some steroids and see the results. You will still be a worthless fatbody. You think a couple shots is going to turn you into Ronnie Coleman? Do you know how easy it is to be 170lbs with 10% bodyfat like Niko? Just dont eat like a loser and train a bit..

Holy Shite you people are pathetic. Have you ever worked hard at anything in your life? This is by far the most worthless collection of people I've ever seen on any forum. This place makes AA forums look like a MIT math club. No one does sub q injections for any AAS. You think they are shooting 1 day before their fights? Go do some steroids and see the results. You will still be a worthless fatbody. You think a couple shots is going to turn you into Ronnie Coleman? Do you know how easy it is to be 170lbs with 10% bodyfat like Niko? Just dont eat like a loser and train a bit..
hgH and EPO are subq

They’re called lipomas, asshole.

Nah, They look more like injection sites. There are several UFC athletes with similar marks.....more likely HGH. Possibly Lipomas, but more likely injection sites.
upload_2019-10-13_22-41-49.jpeg
urijah-faber.jpg

thumbnail_crop.php

The second I saw this guy the first time I knew 100% he's using or has used in the past. Mark my words this guy is not clean.

Do people even inject their abs?

I thought the hotspots were ass, legs and arms.

Research actually shows that subcutaneous injections in the stomach works 20% better than intramuscular injections. So you can take less or get better results from the amount you are taking.

Conor's foot exploded and the balloon shrapnel is embedded in half of the UFC roster now

ingrown hairs from shaving before a fight..

Those are only injection marks if it’s someone mma fans hate collectively, like Jones or Lee. When those are on someone like GSP we ignore them. Since Price just knocked James Vick dead I say we ignore them!
You obviously didn’t see the obsessive GSP hater’s post on page 1.

Back