Niko Price's injection marks on his abs

I don't know what it is, could be anything, could be hives or some sort of rash. But i'm pretty sure you can't inject steroids in your stomach but I don't really know for sure, so don't quote me on that, its not something I do lol, but anytime I have heard of it being done its always the ass or arms, but most of the time the ass.

Interesting how I do not know a single person with these marks on their stomachs yet a lot of these shredded professional cage fighters seem to have them lol. Yea must just be something in the skin like a cyst or whatever from training so much. Yeppp...
So since none of your lazy fat ass friends have them that means they must come from steroids?

I don't know what it is, could be anything, could be hives or some sort of rash. But i'm pretty sure you can't inject steroids in your stomach but I don't really know for sure, so don't quote me on that, its not something I do lol, but anytime I have heard of it being done its always the ass or arms, but most of the time the ass.
You can inject them anywhere, in any muscle or into the tissue under the skin

Think about it. If injections caused that then people with diabetes who have to inject multiple times a day subcutaneously would have them fucking everywhere on there stomachs, since that is the most common place to inject insulin
They can, it's called lipohypertrophy, also the skin can react differently to insulin than test or some random peptide.

That could be bumps from shaving his upper body or a pimple. Unlikely that he would inject there. Sub Q injection is not going to be done there and it’s only useful for hcg and hgh.

That could be bumps from shaving his upper body or a pimple. Unlikely that he would inject there. Sub Q injection is not going to be done there and it’s only useful for hcg and hgh.
Why do you say its only useful for hcg and hgh?

niko-price-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1180703273

Pic is from last night.

niko-price-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1180703272

Those are only injection marks if it’s someone mma fans hate collectively, like Jones or Lee. When those are on someone like GSP we ignore them. Since Price just knocked James Vick dead I say we ignore them!

could be any type of sub q injection (between the skin and muscle)

most common would probably be vitamin b12, insulin or hgh

Do people even inject their abs?

I thought the hotspots were ass, legs and arms.

Steroids absolutely can be injected in the abs...and you can use insulin needles as well...this is sort of a new thing in the last few years...but you can inject steroids, using insulin needles, injecting subcatanously...

Interesting how I do not know a single person with these marks on their stomachs yet a lot of these shredded professional cage fighters seem to have them lol. Yea must just be something in the skin like a cyst or whatever from training so much. Yeppp...

i have a cyst on my rib cage that looks just like it

Back