Media Niko Price Reinvents The Soccer Kick Under Unified Rules

Won't 2 hands on the floor still make that an illegal kick?
Yes. Despite everyone repeating "three points of contact," that was never the rule. By old rules, anything other than your feet made you 'grounded.' By new rules, "both hands palm/fist down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor. A single knee, arm, makes the fighter grounded without having to have any other body part in touch with the fighting area floor." So both hands make you grounded

I want to see a visual example before I say this is cool, because based off what he's describing....it sounds impractical and still possibly illegal
Yeah. This is a prime example of something I doubt a guy would be able to get away with...

...But that I would love to see a guy try to get away with.

Yes. Despite everyone repeating "three points of contact," that was never the rule. By old rules, anything other than your feet made you 'grounded.' By new rules, "both hands palm/fist down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor. A single knee, arm, makes the fighter grounded without having to have any other body part in touch with the fighting area floor." So both hands make you grounded

<45>You ruined the party for all those "just bleed" guys that never bother reading the rules <Moves>

I actually was wondering about that rule recently. Does it mean, if you do a cartwheel kick, your opponent is not allowed to kick you in the head when your hands touch the floor?

I actually was wondering about that rule recently. Does it mean, if you do a cartwheel kick, your opponent is not allowed to kick you in the head when your hands touch the floor?

Pretty sure a hand stand isn't considered grounded since they changed the rules on what is grounded so people would stop trying to play that hand down game.

Back