Media Niko Price Reinvents The Soccer Kick Under Unified Rules

I want to see a visual example before I say this is cool, because based off what he's describing....it sounds impractical and still possibly illegal

my best friend brought this up a long time ago.

in the clinch against the cage say you have back control and your opponents hands are down. picture maia position.(not halfguard sweep the other one) now hes not "grounded", but the rule set says so.

my friend suggested to lift up their rear end, and boot them right in the fuckin face. especially with the cage there it can be fuckin nasty and im goin to guess most guys will fall straight on their face.

kind of like when guys pick up the front half to land a quick knee before the finger tips go back down. but PRIDE style...... Niko PRIDcE

I want to see a visual example before I say this is cool, because based off what he's describing....it sounds impractical and still possibly illegal
i
guarantee its from the position im talking about. this position but against the cage, and not going for the german suplex. sorry i cant fight a good gif
source.gif

when your opponent is tri poding(one had on the mat) or both hands down.

Last edited:
Wheelbarrow their ass and kick them in the teeth

<TheWire1>

The guy is breaking down barriers. What’s next? Figuring out a way to kick them in the dick or put them in a body bag?
jesus why didnt i just say wheelbarrow position lol

pssst...no one actually thinks its real. Just play along.

yeah but like, I don’t know why they would allow moves that so blatantly take away from the immersion. Hopefully they let Lesnar fling some idiot around after this to try and make people believe again

my best friend brought this up a long time ago.

in the clinch against the cage say you have back control and your opponents hands are down. picture maia position.(not halfguard sweep the other one) now hes not "grounded", but the rule set says so.

my friend suggested to lift up their rear end, and boot them right in the fuckin face. especially with the cage there it can be fuckin nasty and im goin to guess most guys will fall straight on their face.

kind of like when guys pick up the front half to land a quick knee before the finger tips go back down. but PRIDE style...... Niko PRIDcE

i
guarantee its from the position im talking about. this position but against the cage, and not going for the german suplex. sorry i cant fight a good gif
source.gif

when your opponent is tri poding(one had on the mat) or both hands down.

You mean like when Mousasi lifted up Weidman when against the cage so he could knee him legally in the head as the grounded opponent wasn't in effect?

this is so fucking dumb how can you watch that and not think the guy doesn’t purposely throw his head into punks knee

no1 actually thinks it

the zombies in walking dead aren’t real either mate

it’s show

no1 actually thinks it

the zombies in walking dead aren’t real either mate

it’s show
How comes there's no children or old ones? Wouldn't hurt to have some 18 month old zombies crawling around or 95 yr old walker with a walker.

You mean like when Mousasi lifted up Weidman when against the cage so he could knee him legally in the head as the grounded opponent wasn't in effect?
almost. that was from front headlock position. im talking about from back control with hands on the mat.

like mighty mouse vs dodson 1. when dodson was putting his hands on the mat everytime dj threw a knee to try and play with the rules.

almost. that was from front headlock position. im talking about from back control with hands on the mat.

like mighty mouse vs dodson 1. when dodson was putting his hands on the mat everytime dj threw a knee to try and play with the rules.

Oooo, that clears it up even more, the fight was pretty good too.

Back