Niko Price is so underwhelming

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He really let me down last night, going all out to finish him in the first two minutes then throwing half assed teep kicks and the worst boxing i have ever seen

if you want to be anyone in this division you can’t be drawing with Cowboy in 2020

Cowboy would have finished Price late if it was a while ago.

It was only a draw because of eye pokes
He still fought like an idiot. Throwing off target low power kicks when he should have went to boxing and pressure. The problem is his hands are terrible.

He still fought like an idiot. Throwing off target low power kicks when he should have went to boxing and pressure. The problem is his hands are terrible.
problem is cerrone is still a little quick with his own offense. still price beat him up imo. him kicking was perfect to set the hands up not sure what you mean saying he looked bad. he has good hands. seemed like a 170 tony impression but price got a bit tired after that first round barrage

It looked like it was his fight to lose but he’s unfortunately just flawed and gets by on physicality and weird moves, rather than any kind of IQ. I liked the fact that he kicked a lot early. Cerrone really struggles against fighters who throw kicks at him. It would have been his win on another night.

he looked like he almost knocked Cowboy out with that first right hand he landed

A good gameplan? He's not mentally all there if you can't tell. I'm sure the frequent concussive shots didn't help him much either.

It's like expecting Johnny Walker to stick to a gameplan...some of these UFC fighters are just not all there mate. Something to consider if betting lol

It looked like he blew it out a little to hard early.

He's clearly a head case. I feel like he may have looked at a door marked private and wondered if a pirate lived there.

TS, just watch wmma..

Two warriors, one great fight.
It was an awesome fight. It just shouldn’t have been. With the power Niko has Cerrone should have been sparked within the distance.

For me this was more to see where Cowboy is rather than how good Niko is. Niko has always been a win lose fighter with sneaky finishes. Most of his fights he was losing before he wasn't

I thought Niko won the second (barely) and won the fight. But he was pretty gassed by the middle of the first round and was throwing arm punches the rest of the way. His many low kicks seemed to have little effect. He'll never be more than a mid-level guy.

hes one of those fighters where ill be with people and ill be like this guy is pretty good...then he'll put on a shit show lol

He really let me down last night, going all out to finish him in the first two minutes then throwing half assed teep kicks and the worst boxing i have ever seen

if you want to be anyone in this division you can’t be drawing with Cowboy in 2020

Cowboy would have finished Price late if it was a while ago.
Someone lost money at the bookies lol

Back