Niko Price calls out Robbie Lawler

Yeah nikos campaigning hard to get on this card he doesn’t give a fuck who its against guys calling out everyone

War Niko

Id assume Robbie would want a bigger name match but maybe seeing how insane Niko is the match up might intrigue him

Price is ballsy and never boring.

That would be a fun fight.

Hopefully he gets it.

I still want Lawler vs Anderson but this wouldn't be the worst option for Lawler.

I'd certainly tune in for that scrap if it gets made. Guess it depends how Robbie is feeling.

Would love to see it, but Robbie has turned into a diva when it comes to opponents. Not interested in anyone that isn't ranked above him, even though he's lost 3 in a row and 4 out of 5. Last 3 opponents he agreed to fight: Woodley (fell through), Colby, and Ponzi (fell through)

Jump on Nikos twitter, some fan already made the poster for March 7th!

It would be a sick fight and a good barometer for both. If Lawler loses then that’s a sign that he should call it a career or just fight guys his age. If Niko loses then he has a huge name on his resume and it shows he’s pretty legit if he can beat Lawler standing.

Niko is a fucking legend

ElasticThoughtfulBluejay-size_restricted.gif

WarmheartedComplicatedButterfly-size_restricted.gif

ElegantRightAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pbw1pyYwmL1udfb8oo1_500.gifv

WealthyPleasedIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Make it happen, Dana. Lawler was calling for the fight, I believe.

UFC 248 is TOO stacked. I'd obviously watch the fuck out of this fight but the UFC would probably put it on another card.

Good fight for the alien. Did Niko fight Perry yet?

When they were on similar paths always wanted to see Price and Perry fight.

I want Lawler vs Perry. It is the time to make it happen, both are coming off multiple losses and are near carbon copies.

Although I don't consider Niko to be an elite fighter at 170, I enjoy his trajectory and the fights he goes after.

All of his fights make sense, including this one. Would watch for sure.

Back