News Niko Price among multiple UFC fighters to be suspended for marijuana use

RIP

xa2JsF8.jpg

My country just had a vote where people voted for teenagers to kill themselves but get fucked if they want to smoke a joint...

Ridiculous. I can’t believe fighters are still being suspended for smoking pot. Meanwhile, drink all you want..smh

Always wondered how he got that crazy physique.

Meanwhile Oregon is just like fuck it, let everyone get high on everything

Shouldn't be that hard to abstain a bit before a match but sanctioned for weed is so done...

He's lucky to be alive after touching teh lethal potz...

Reactions: JSN
I seen a video couple weeks ago with Dana saying they don’t test for marijuana. WTF?! The reporter asked the question about Jon Jones and Jones saying he hid under a ring all day or something.

For fucks sake...

Im late to the " WeEd DoeSnT enHanCe PerFoRmAncE" dance, but christ, is it so hard to not smoke with a fight coming up?

I seen a video couple weeks ago with Dana saying they don’t test for marijuana. WTF?! The reporter asked the question about Jon Jones and Jones saying he hid under a ring all day or something.
They don’t test for it out of competition. Jon hid from an out of competition test. This was shortly after the commission fucked up and published his cocaine positive test by mistake which led to him going to rehab. I can understand why he might have hid after getting burned. Of course it could have been because he was juicing goo.

For fucks sake...

Im late to the " WeEd DoeSnT enHanCe PerFoRmAncE" dance, but christ, is it so hard to not smoke with a fight coming up?
Only boneheads or bonafide weed addicts fail these tests.

Back