News Niko Price among multiple UFC fighters to be suspended for marijuana use

As someone who used to smoke weed every day for about 5-6yrs, I cannot for the life of me understand how grown men cant put the fucking weed down for a few weeks when they have a fight coming up. Show some fucking discipline, you don't need it in your life that much.

As someone who used to smoke weed every day for about 5-6yrs, I cannot for the life of me understand how grown men cant put the fucking weed down for a few weeks when they have a fight coming up. Show some fucking discipline, you don't need it in your life that much.

i mean, i agree with you but i cut them some slack since they're literally taking beatings for a living.

Banning combat athletes from taking a natural, non performance enhancing, pain killer with no side effects in the year 2020. These sports commissions are run by corrupt liver spotted retards who should be aggressively drug tested every two weeks, and deprived of all the amphetamines, alcohol and opiates that they use to get through their job of ripping off tax payers.

I don't give a fuck about "thresholds." Let fighters smoke themselves into oblivion right in the fucking lockerroom. It's no one else's business.

Banning combat athletes from taking a natural, non performance enhancing, pain killer with no side effects in the year 2020. These sports commissions are run by corrupt liver spotted retards who should be aggressively tested every two weeks, and deprived of all the amphetamines, alcohol and opiates that they use to get through their job of ripping off tax payers.

I don't give a fuck about "thresholds." Let fighters smoke themselves into oblivion right in the fucking lockerroom. It's no one else's business.
I would not want to fight at all when im stoned out of my gourd. Im sure none of these guys are high on their way to the ring either.

I would not want to fight at all when im stoned out of my gourd. Im sure none of these guys are high on their way to the ring either.
They say it increases your pain threshold, which is something only someone who hasn't smoked ever could possibly believe. It does however reduce reaction time, which is another reason why people who call it a PED are retarded.

They say it increases your pain threshold, which is something only someone who hasn't smoked ever could possibly believe. It does however reduce reaction time, which is another reason why people who call it a PED are retarded.
Some BJJ guys like to use it for a light roll. That i totally get. But strikes? Fuckin forget it.

He deserves a suspension for his Terrible performance against Cowboy.
Shit was embarassing

Smh. *literally dabs my face off and completes a perfect work shift.. AGAIN*

Sign the contract and agree to pay for testing which prohibits weed and other non PED's that can help with the pain. Then get suspended for use of said non PED and unable to make a living for whatever time the testing program you as the fighter pay deems necessary. This is so retarded.

Last edited:
Should've smoked under the mat like a champ<JonesLaugh>

And people couldn’t understand why Jon wanted to hide from NSAC. Here you go! <Lmaoo>

Ah yes another reminder of what wretched Neanderthals still get to try to control other people while pretending to be freedom lovers lol.
During what part of human history has Neanderthals ever controlled other people?

It's legal in Nevada, so stop being assholes and let the fighters puff! It does not enhance your fighting ability, and it may help in dealing with injuries. :mad:

Smh. *literally dabs my face off and completes a perfect work shift.. AGAIN*
Yup.
Everyday for me and I'm gonna pay more in taxes this year than some ppl in the UFC make. It's absurd.

Back