Nikita Krylov? RECORD no sense!

Bradford

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How does one Nikita Krylov get onto the UFC, Yea he went 12-0 and I think they have about 6 wins between all of them. Vladimir gave him a seeing to, then he went on to fights 2 guys who were on their 3rd fight and he was like 14-15th fight! But yet again he run in to Vladimir who does the same thing to him just a minute quicker than last. He beats a 34 year old man who as not fought in 5 years.............................

Werd..

Skinny Krylov got crushed by OsP

How does one Nikita Krylov get onto the UFC, Yea he went 12-0 and I think they have about 6 wins between all of them. Vladimir gave him a seeing to, then he went on to fights 2 guys who were on their 3rd fight and he was like 14-15th fight! But yet again he run in to Vladimir who does the same thing to him just a minute quicker than last. He beats a 34 year old man who as not fought in 5 years.............................

hes going to make you pay for saying that TS
image_crop.php

youll be sleepin with the fishes

His picture is probably the best thing he has done in the UFC.

Because heavyweight is THIN

Agree, and Zuffa wants to eventually venture into Eastern Europe (probably not now, with all that's going on), and they need a few local fighters - like when they re-signed Peter Sobotta for their upcoming Germany card.

He dropped to LHW, and hes only like 22yrs old. Its called investment

TS asked how he got signed. That's the main factor behind him getting signed. There weren't a lot of options in terms of European/Russian Heavyweights because of M-1 and Bellator (Grabowski, Tybura, Minakov, Volkov, Smoldarev, etc.), and he was one of the best available at the time. Not saying he can't be a good fighter down the road but he didn't really look impressive in any of the footage out there before he signed with the UFC.

Well, that's what happens sometimes. Some signings don't make sense

what the fuck ts.

i read that in a russian accent btw.

He dropped to LHW, and hes only like 22yrs old. Its called investment

There are a lot of 22 year olds the UFC would not touch. I don't think they put much thought into him when they signed him. He apparently falsified his record and they didn't find out until later.

He is young and may develop, but he was just caught in an exotic submission by a grinding style fighter in 90 seconds. He won't be around much longer.

The guy is still young,he has time to improve if he is so inclined.Only time will tell.

Back