Nikita Krylov ranking

Very incosistent and looks a little too lean compared to some of the other fighters at LHW.
Id like to see him fight Krylov for the rematch or Ankalaev since the fight vs Oezdemir fell through. I dont believe the UFC will push him hard enough for a potential Smith fight.

He should be cut for his fight against Walker

Rankings are subjective, ufc will - literally-boost a guy up a notch or 2 if hes fighting in a main event , in their rankings. Love coming on the dog to talk shop but sherdog rankings find myself shaking my head too many times. Fight matrix/ USA today are more competent, imo .....but thats me.
205 is such a clusterfuck today- I'd probably paint anyones rankings " reasonable ".

I do agree- Krylov better than #15.

We'll see how long Jan keeps belt. I dont know if this Adesanya fight is a green light . I think Jiri will eventually lay claim to title.

nikita2.jpg

Nikita "Al Capone" Krylov

I wonder why he changed his name.

I don't think Sherdog rankings matter in the grand scheme of things tbh. The UFC ranking is what's important to the fighters and gives them the pull.

Hopefully they can put the Volkan fight back together.
I don't think UFC rankings matter in the grand scheme of things and they aren't important to the fighters.

His last two fights have sucked. Didn't just go to decision both times, but he turned into a grinding wrestler.

Back