Nikita Krylov ranking

Repusman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Krylov is ranked 15th on sherdog LHW rankings.
He is 12-4 in his last 16 UFC fights.
He has avenged two of those losses.
The other two losses:
- Split decision with Glover
- Loss to current Champ Jan
I think he has improved a lot and deserves more respect than 15th.

EDIT: on UFC.com rankings he is 8th which seems more appropriate. I realize there are no bellator fights there but I still think 8th overall is where he belongs. Dude is going to make some noise in the near future.

Yeah, he's improved, and avenged the OSP loss, but OSP was out of the rankings when he beat him.

Dude's best win is over Walker.

When he gets some decent wins under his belt, he'll get a better ranking.

I agree that he's good, but he needs to be more active if he's gonna move up the rankings. He was super active early in his career, and then it fizzled out. Only 3 fights in the last 2+ years. But he's still very young for the division and has legit potential.

Last edited:
I agree that he's good, but he needs to be more active if he's gonna move up the rankings. He was super active early in his career, and then it fizzled out. Only 3 fights in the last 2+ years. But he's still very young for the decision and has legit potential.
Yes I didn't consider activity.

I feel like he is gaining his man strength that seems to come closer to 30 in heavier weight classes.

Yeah, he's improved, and avenged the OSP loss, but OSP was out of the rankings when he beat him.

Dude's best win is over Walker.

When he gets some decent wins under his belt, he'll get a better ranking.
He took Glover to a split decision which to me says something.

I agree that he's good, but he needs to be more active if he's gonna move up the rankings. He was super active early in his career, and then it fizzled out. Only 3 fights in the last 2+ years. But he's still very young for the decision and has legit potential.
He was supposed to fight Oezdemir last month but Oezdemir pulled out & they didn't get him a replacement

They still mad from when Krylov held down their sweetheart Johnny Walker in boring fashion

I don't think Sherdog rankings matter in the grand scheme of things tbh. The UFC ranking is what's important to the fighters and gives them the pull.

Hopefully they can put the Volkan fight back together.

Krylov is ranked 15th on sherdog LHW rankings.
He is 12-4 in his last 16 UFC fights.
He has avenged two of those losses.

The other two losses:
- Split decision with Glover
- Loss to current Champ Jan
I think he has improved a lot and deserves more respect than 15th.

EDIT: on UFC.com rankings he is 8th which seems more appropriate. I realize there are no bellator fights there but I still think 8th overall is where he belongs. Dude is going to make some noise in the near future.

<DontBelieve1>

Krylov 8-5 UFC ONLY has 13 fights.
0-1 vs Cirkunov Rd1 sub.
0-1 vs Soa Palelei rd3 ko.

Last edited:
His grappling improved too. I remember him getting dominated on the ground by jan. Then two fights ago he went back and forth with glover for 3 rounds in mostly ground fighting.

I love watching the madness that is Krylov. Was pretty surprised how tame his fight with Walker was, who’s another meme fighter.
Would like to see Krylov vs Smith or Paul Craig if he gets past Shogun.

Krylov is awesome and apart from 1 dec win over Walker, the guy always comes to finish. Unfortunately I don't see him ever fighting for the title

Everyone is 1 or 2 wins away from the title at 205 now.

He should fight Thiago or Yoel

Back