Nikita Krylov is a bad dude

I enjoy his kyokushin style, but realistically, he doesn't have the ground game to become champ. I still enjoy his fights though.

Fortunately, his ground game is awesome. Educate yourself before posting, please.

The guy's awesome. He has some good striking but his sub skills are great, they ain't pretty but they're effective. There's defo room for Krylov to grow but I doubt we ever seen him near a top 5. I was worried Short Fuse would play spoiler and it was sad seeing him get ko'd but goddamn it was a great ko.

Like I said, I don't see a top 5 run for him but we're gonna see some fun fights I think. They should have put them on the main card. He's earned it because he's like the Joe Lauzon of 205 - finished or be finished

nahh his people are too busy overthrowing a corrupt president so they can replace him with another corrupt president. dummies never learn.

Yeah, what dummies! Here in 'Merica we don't overthrow and replace our corrupt presidents, we just elect a new corrupt president every 4-8 years like civilized people.

Not in his mind, there is quite a controversy behind it on his wiki page

Well many Ukrainians say they are Russian, so it's not that simple indeed.

Oleksiy Oliynik is another Ukrainian I can think of. He's originally from Ukraine, but fights for Russia (and I guess he feels Russian).

Yet they look more Ukrainians rather than Russians.

I'm salty that he didnt get a bonus. He's been asking for one for a while and have garnered some great performances to earn them yet he always gets slighted. I'm sure the extra money would really help out his wife and kid in ukraine as I'm sure he doesnt make much as it stands.
Well, him, his kid and his wife all live in Moscow right now, he only visits Luhansk and Donetsk as far as I am aware

He's good. I just can't see him going far. That von flue is always in the back of my mind, lol. He was also getting hit a good amount by Herman. Can't let that happen against the top guys.

He's good. I just can't see him going far. That von flue is always in the back of my mind, lol. He was also getting hit a good amount by Herman. Can't let that happen against the top guys.
It's difficult to shut down the Herminator. Unless you're Brunson or Krylov.

Well many Ukrainians say they are Russian, so it's not that simple indeed.

Oleksiy Oliynik is another Ukrainian I can think of. He's originally from Ukraine, but fights for Russia (and I guess he feels Russian).

Yet they look more Ukrainians rather than Russians.
I guess they were all soviets at one point? Or at least their parents .

Fortunately, his ground game is awesome. Educate yourself before posting, please.

Unfortunately, he got choked out by a von flue choke. That is a white belt mistake. His ground game is hardly awesome. Educate yourself before posting, please.

Back