Nikita Krylov is a bad dude

Time for Krylov to avenge his loss to OSP. That was one of the biggest screw jobs ever.

not sure if srs lol

osp.gif

He definitely deserves a step up with the streak he's on. Maybe Manuwa? Shogun?

He's Ukrainian, not Russian.

There was actually a really cool article about the shit storm goin on over there and how he actually got caught in the middle of it without ever meaning to on bloody elbow I think. I could be wrong on the site it was.

Would be really sad to lose a dude like that to a crazy conflict in his home country.

He definitely deserves a step up with the streak he's on. Maybe Manuwa? Shogun?

Not Shogun anymore. It make me sad he's some sort of measuring stick these days, getting served up some ass whoopin these days.

Too bad his knees have been so unreliable for him over the years.

Why not fight Misha Cirkunov? 3-0 up and comer in the division, both very strong, powerful strikers, let's find out who's for real.

Well he's certainly sharpening up as he comes along. His improvement is great to see. I've seen some people calling for top 5/10 in other threads. Maybe just a top 10 to start with, eh? He's very young, no need to rush him.

Shogun or Manuwa would be good.

throw him to Bader and see how he can handle the rise in competition

There was actually a really cool article about the shit storm goin on over there and how he actually got caught in the middle of it without ever meaning to on bloody elbow I think. I could be wrong on the site it was.

Would be really sad to lose a dude like that to a crazy conflict in his home country.

I read that article. Great read.

Well he's certainly sharpening up as he comes along. His improvement is great to see. I've seen some people calling for top 5/10 in other threads. Maybe just a top 10 to start with, eh? He's very young, no need to rush him.

Shogun or Manuwa would be good.

Good call, I was leaning towards those two also. Both would be a very appropriate step up for Krylov and his ever-improving skill level.

I'm salty that he didnt get a bonus. He's been asking for one for a while and have garnered some great performances to earn them yet he always gets slighted. I'm sure the extra money would really help out his wife and kid in ukraine as I'm sure he doesnt make much as it stands.

but is he a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
Ha, I loved that game and burst out laughing when I read this. I'd bet Krylov is a bad enough dude to handle a few ninjas and rescue President Ronnie!

I enjoy his kyokushin style, but realistically, he doesn't have the ground game to become champ. I still enjoy his fights though.

I still remember this guy's first fight, and it wasn't pretty :D He really turned his career around nicely.
He'll probably lose to most of the top guys but still I like his style.

Back