Nikita Krylov is a bad dude

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That was f'n brutal. Krylov has a nasty style. I've been a fan of his for quite sometime so I've been really enjoying his recent success and watching his evolvement. I think he could be top 10 soon. Who would you like to see next for him?

One of the best ko's of the year easy

And he's Russian. That's always a plus.

His question mark kick TKO against Walt Harris was badass too. Everyone was mocking him after the Soa fight, so I'm happy he's having this much success. Finishing machine.

He's Ukrainian, not Russian.

It's a bit more complicated than that. He's Ukranian but of Russian ethnicity and has already stated before that he supports the Luhansk People's Republic

It's a bit more complicated than that. He's Ukranian but of Russian ethnicity and has already stated before that he supports the Luhansk People's Republic

Yeah I know but I'm half Ukranian and in my heart he's Ukrainian.

That was f'n brutal. Krylov has a nasty style. I've been a fan of his for quite sometime so I've been really enjoying his recent success and watching his evolvement. I think he could be top 10 soon. Who would you like to see next for him?

One of the best ko's of the year easy
Same here. His evolution is fun to watch. 'The Al Capone'

nikita-kry%C5%82ow.jpg

Every one of his kicks hurt Herman, blocked, checked or otherwise. Krylov breaks dudes, and wastes no time doing so. Can't wait to see more out of him.

his cardio looked solid too.

he gets hit a fair bit but if he can sort that out he's laughing.

Time for Krylov to avenge his loss to OSP. That was one of the biggest screw jobs ever.

but is he a bad enough dude to rescue the President?

He was in the phone booth when he landed that head kick,

Truly a great finish and really creative

Back