Nike sales surge 31%-- report

I highly doubt that people were running out to buy Nikes overpriced shit because of an ad campaign. Christ, you can buy exact replicas from China for a third of the cost.. Nike tags and all.

They're such a brave company with their sweatshops and such.

Lefties after NIKE announces the Kaepernick deal:

W7Dlkn.gif

@RR @TeTe @Captain Davis
This guy says @Limbo Pete isn't @Fawlty & @homers enforcer, can you let this mod know what's up,cause he is straight up oblivious to what happens in other areas of site!
@RR @TeTe @Captain Davis
This guy says @Limbo Pete isn't @Fawlty & @homers enforcer, can you let this mod know what's up,cause he is straight up oblivious to what happens in other areas of site!

I'm cool with @computer fogie . He's good people. He's not accustomed to anything OT. Nobody is protecting @Fawlty btw. I was one of the main people who brought him back.

I will say that I should have carded Homer. I rarely do it to anyone and that's my mistake. Homer has no more leeway. He's been warned repeatedly and given a pass that others weren't. Again, I should have done it so blame me. Rest assured that he won't be getting away with this any longer. Any infraction he makes report it (rest assured he does) and I'll personally handle it. He can cry about me and I have certainly gathered plenty to show anyone what a hypocrite fraud he is.

Leave it alone beyond that. Don't let garbage get you guys banned

I highly doubt that people were running out to buy Nikes overpriced shit because of an ad campaign. Christ, you can buy exact replicas from China for a third of the cost.. Nike tags and all.

They're such a brave company with their sweatshops and such.

People riot and trample one another when new Jordans come out. People thinking they are righteous by buying shoes isn't very far fetched.

@
I'm cool with @computer fogie . He's good people. He's not accustomed to anything OT. Nobody is protecting @Fawlty btw. I was one of the main people who brought him back.

I will say that I should have carded Homer. I rarely do it to anyone and that's my mistake. Homer has no more leeway. He's been warned repeatedly and given a pass that others weren't. Again, I should have done it so blame me. Rest assured that he won't be getting away with this any longer. Any infraction he makes report it (rest assured he does) and I'll personally handle it. He can cry about me and I have certainly gathered plenty to show anyone what a hypocrite fraud he is.

Well fogie brought it up, You don't think @Limbo Pete coming to OT to hand out yellows puts him as homers and fawltys enforcer, when OT mods laughed Homer out?
Also, I have a deep respect for @Fawlty due to his love of chess

You have a point, but I like mine better.
It is the angle, because of Kap making himself a moral authority.

Lots of brown people are made into slaves to produce those shoes. Can't really claim you give a fuck about the lives of brown people when you are helping to increase their suffering. The # of brown people in slavitude to Nike is likely thousands of times greater than the # of brown people unjustly killed by cops in the US
last I check most nike shoes are made in China or Vietnam, that's yellow people.

..You know about Homer contacting crave media cause someone called him the P word, the irony being he used the word himself multiple times on here refering to other posters? You know about Pete issuing yellows in OT, cause the OT mods laughed at homers hypocritical bullshit?
@computer fogie due you support contacting crave media everytime someone hurts your feelings?

I don't follow what happens in the OT forum, but it has nothing to do with your one thread being moved. About these deleted threads of yours, tell me which forum and when they were made?

I don't follow what happens in the OT forum, but it has nothing to do with your one thread being moved. About these deleted threads of yours, tell me which forum and when they were made?
I would be more than happy to respond to your question if you answer the questions I asked you first...

Why? Nike sucks.

I went to the outlets about a month ago and they had Nike, Reebok, Adidas, and New Balance all in the same area.

I spent 15min in the Nike outlet and I left with nothing. Everything was really expensive, the shoes looked worse than I can remember, even their shirts and shorts were just not good.

This was before this announcement so I was not biased. Nike just isn't appealing.

Ended up getting a pair of New Balances for walking, a pair of Adidas for running, and a few Reebok shirts and shorts.

@

Well fogie brought it up, You don't think @Limbo Pete coming to OT to hand out yellows puts him as homers and fawltys enforcer, when OT mods laughed Homer out?
Also, I have a deep respect for @Fawlty due to his love of chess

What was going on was such a mess that everyone was having to clean it up. @Fawlty just cared about this place staying around. He didn't report anyone. He's a guy who will always keep things in the open.

Homer caused this. If you want to blame anyone the blame is squarely on his shoulders.

Again, don't engage him. His sole purpose here is to get people banned. Just report him and I will handle it. Pm me if need be.

I would be more than happy to respond to your question if you answer the questions I asked you first...

As I already said, the answers are no, no and of course not, because I don't follow what happens in the OT forum.

Your turn...

LOL

@Limbo Pete this guy is blowing our cover. You gotta do something!
Fogie already said he has no idea what happens in OT, so how he can say @Limbo Pete isn't homers enforcer Fucking blows my mind. Roflmao, tlk about left hand not knowing what the right is doing.
@Fawlty when we going to play chess my friend?

Well damn I had no idea it was like an episode of days of our lives around here

Back