Nike sales surge 31%-- report

I said boosts dont last. And Yeezys lost their appeal long before Kanye "went maga". The Off Whites have been the most sought after shoe long before this non-sense. Nice try though.
Boosts still sell very well though, but of course they plateaued like all new things. The first and second models still have great resell value though. If he never went full maga they would have recovered with future models.

As a far right Republican, I've always hated corporations and their thirst for profits.

Did you know that many of Nike's workers are working in sweatshops? I can't believe liberals love corporations so much. They're such hypocrites.

You're missing misspelled words to make it more believable brah :)

It was always "they did it for the money". Thinking anything else is just foolish.

Kap did it for the money too. Just like all of his shenanigans. Get paid to head an ad campaign for shoes made with slave labor by a company currently being sued for discrimination by women, where you claim you've "sacrificed everything"? And your everything is riding the bench behind Blaine Gabbertt? LMAO.

Say what you will. His troll game runs deep.

Look, highlighting the slave labor isn't the angle to go here... because most stuff you have is made with child labor. Unless you are rocking New Balance, because they are made in the US, you can't really say much.

Just go with the angle that they are using CK to jack up the extrinsic price of the shoes ----> so that poor urban kids pay about 1000% the intrinsic value of the product ----> urban youths cannot afford said product -----> urban youths kill each other for said product. ----> this move will just end up leading to the deaths of more urban youths than cops ever will. ----> yea, CK really cares about Urban youths. ----> end argument.

That way you take any foreign/hypocritical element out of the argument.

Do you think Fawlty and Homer can move your threads?

How many did you say were moved, a few? I count one, of the six you have made with this account.

Your thread was moved (not be me, but I would have if I had seen it first) because the OP is only a meme. We have a thread for those. You guys always think you're being persecuted for being conservatives.
Well @Limbo Pete is like homer and fawltys enforcer, am I wrong???!!!???
Look at my threads that were deleted bud, at least before commenting, also I am not a conservative so I haven't a clue what the fuck you are talking about!!!!

Life long non partisan, if you read my posts instead of assume, you would know that!!!

You talk as if Nike makes 1 pair of Sneaker. They make so many different shoes. So when you say "they are ugly" makes me know you're just lying and making stuff up

I dont like any of their shit last decade plus. I miss their old shit for both looks and feel. Best shoes i ever had were nike when i was playing basketball in HS. Havent had good shoes from them since so i stopped buying their overpriced garbage. I go into the nike outlets and dont even find their clothes decent. Cant stand puma shoes they are made for euro feet. Adidas is meh. My reeboks are nice and light but i prefer new balance and saucony or asics.

This is definitely a fascinating story.

Nike took a calculated risk and it will likely pay off.

The people who won't buy Nike sneakers because of this don't buy them to begin with.
I dont like any of their shit last decade plus. I miss their old shit for both looks and feel. Best shoes i ever had were nike when i was playing basketball in HS. Havent had good shoes from them since so i stopped buying their overpriced garbage. I go into the nike outlets and dont even find their clothes decent. Cant stand puma shoes they are made for euro feet. Adidas is meh. My reeboks are nice and light but i prefer new balance and saucony or asics.

They make so many cool looking sneakers I really don't know what you speak of

Look, highlighting the slave labor isn't the angle to go here... because most stuff you have is made with child labor. Unless you are rocking New Balance, because they are made in the US, you can't really say much.

Just go with the angle that they are using CK to jack up the extrinsic price of the shoes ----> so that poor urban kids pay about 1000% the intrinsic value of the product ----> urban youths cannot afford said product -----> urban youths kill each other for said product. ----> this move will just end up leading to the deaths of more urban youths than cops ever will. ----> yea, CK really cares about Urban youths. ----> end argument.

That way you take any foreign/hypocritical element out of the argument.

You have a point, but I like mine better.
It is the angle, because of Kap making himself a moral authority.

Lots of brown people are made into slaves to produce those shoes. Can't really claim you give a fuck about the lives of brown people when you are helping to increase their suffering. The # of brown people in slavitude to Nike is likely thousands of times greater than the # of brown people unjustly killed by cops in the US.

Last edited:
LOL, why do you think that is? Any idea why the vice news thread got dumped?

I was actually wondering that as well. Was cause I had mentioned Pedo themed parties in hollywood or something? There seemed to be some decent discussion going on.

Meh

<Fedor23>

Well @Limbo Pete is like homer and fawltys enforcer, am I wrong???!!!???

Very wrong.

Look at my threads that were deleted bud, at least before commenting, also I am not a conservative so I haven't a clue what the fuck you are talking about!!!!

I don't see any that were deleted, we can see ones that are.

Life long non partisan, if you read my posts instead of assume, you would know that!!!

You're right about this one. I'n so accustomed to this kind of whining coming from our far right crew that I made a wrong assumption.

You have a point, but I like mine better.
It is the angle, because of Kap making himself a moral authority.

Lots of brown people are made into slaves to produce those shoes. Can't really claim you give a fuck about the lives of brown people when you are helping to increase their suffering. The # of brown people in slavitude to Nike is likely thousands of times greater than the # kf brown people unjustly killed by cops in the US.

I totally get that and agree, and understand that angle. Just others will counter you with what shoes are YOU wearing, what clothes, what furniture do you have, why havent you cared before. It just brings up an endless cycle.

That is why it is easier to look at the domestic aspect of urban youths who have killed each other multiple times over a pair of Jordans, just in this country Not in a country with labor laws being exploited by pretty much every American industry.

Moreover, those on the right, typically cite urban violence statistics, in endless threads about Cops vs urban youths, etc. Just gives more fuel to those arguments, and how the liberal politicians and celebrities don't really give a fuck outside of the dollar bills.

Just in case this argument comes up in your life outside of sherdog, it is a much more straight forward path to debate victory.

Very wrong.

@RR

I don't see any that were deleted, we can see ones that are.

You're right about this one. I'n so accustomed to this kind of whining coming from our far right crew that I made a wrong assumption.
@RR @TeTe @Captain Davis
This guy says @Limbo Pete isn't @Fawlty & @homers enforcer, can you let this mod know what's up,cause he is straight up oblivious to what happens in other areas of site!

You know about Homer contacting crave media cause someone called him the P word, the irony being he used the word himself multiple times on here refering to other posters? You know about Pete issuing yellows in OT, cause the OT mods laughed at homers hypocritical bullshit?
@computer fogie due you support contacting crave media everytime someone hurts your feelings?

Last edited:
short term gains. its on my forever boycott list.

I expect the un-American left to run to the store to buy NIKE this week. After they spend all their welfare checks, or when their Kaepernick/Islamic/Communist/ Cops=pigs minds come back down from the excitement, then it could be a problem later. Cause NIKE's support of Kaepernick's message does not resonate with a majority of the country. And some people will remember this.

Why do right wing people assume that lefities are poor? This boggles my mind.

Back