Nike sales surge 31%-- report

In my country sure. Other countries arent my problem. I rather see my countries issues fixed first, like police brutality, then trying to fix other countries problems for them.

Blatant troll is obvious, ignore list. Going off about BLM and Antifa.

Lol such a sensative little libtard!

The people railing against Nike reminds me of the N.W.A. rage in the 90's...

When the group was heading to a town on their tour bus and they saw crowds of people burning their CD's and albums, Dr. Dre was upset at their rage. Easy-E said...
"They should burn more, they still have to buy 'em to do it!"

Yeezys lost their appeal because Kanye went maga. No one buys yeezys to last lol wtf.
I said boosts dont last. And Yeezys lost their appeal long before Kanye "went maga". The Off Whites have been the most sought after shoe long before this non-sense. Nice try though.

Nike stock prices are down on the flip side.

Nike wants to be controversial, black youth and hipster youth will buy dozens of shoes and clothes a year. The maga crowd buys what? One shoe sneaker a year if that? Smart gameplan by nike on multiple levels.

Absolutely! I aplaud their marketing prowess here! Im trying to think how i too can exploit libtards for a quick buck.

@Fawlty @homer
So I don't post in the warroom much, what's the dealio?
My last few threads got moved as soon as I posted. You guys don't like memes, or just shitcan any conservative posts?
Since you play chess(and as such have my respect) @Fawlty give me an honest answer

Nike stock prices are down on the flip side.

Depends how you look into it and where you bought in. For the year they are actually doing well and near their high. They are down 10 cents from 80.40 yesterday.
High was 83
low was 50.
All their profit margins are up.

Graph.

Profit Margins

Nike has the lefties buying into their bs, and has pissed the right off to the point of them now using progressive talking points over sweatshops. Shit is hilarious.

Cue video of people blowing up their yeti coolers.

Jjpcj8D.jpg

Is it time to shift from "They're destroying their brand RIP Nike" to "They just did it for the money" yet?

It was always "they did it for the money". Thinking anything else is just foolish.

Kap did it for the money too. Just like all of his shenanigans. Get paid to head an ad campaign for shoes made with slave labor by a company currently being sued for discrimination by women, where you claim you've "sacrificed everything"? And your everything is riding the bench behind Blaine Gabbertt? LMAO.

Say what you will. His troll game runs deep.

@Fawlty @homer
So I don't post in the warroom much, what's the dealio?
My last few threads got moved as soon as I posted. You guys don't like memes, or just shitcan any conservative posts?
Since you play chess(and as such have my respect) @Fawlty give me an honest answer

Do you think Fawlty and Homer can move your threads?

How many did you say were moved, a few? I count one, of the six you have made with this account.

Your thread was moved (not be me, but I would have if I had seen it first) because the OP is only a meme. We have a thread for those. You guys always think you're being persecuted for being conservatives.

What ever group is the most easy to manipulate.

Nike sales surge 31% in days after Colin Kaepernick ad unveiled, analyst says...
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/08/colin-kaepernick-nike-ad-sales-up

"Sales bested 2017’s 17% increase over Labor Day, according to Edison Trends, despite Trump’s protests of the campaign

The Nike ad starring Colin Kaepernick does not appear to have adversely affected sales, an analyst said on Saturday.

According to Edison Trends, a digital commerce research company: “Nike sales grew 31% from Sunday through Tuesday over Labor Day this year, besting 2017’s comparative 17% increase.” [...]

Edison Trends’ analysis suggested the company will be thinking its gambit has worked, allowing it to surf familiar controversy and create a “Trump bump” all of its own.

“Nike’s 2018 late summer sales show much the same trend as last year’s,” the company wrote, “with order volume decreasing slightly going into late August. The similarity decreases coming out of Labor Day weekend, however, with sales seeing a bigger bump on Monday and Tuesday than in the past.”

Edison Trends said its analysis was based on “anonymised and aggregated e-receipts from more than 3 million consumers”.

Wait for the qanons to pour in here to claim it's fake news and all tied to pizzagate and the Rothschilds

Back