Nike sales surge 31%-- report

Great news, glad people are with Nike and Kaepernick against police brutality. Keep putting the pressure on to spread awareness.

Ill tell those poor kids in those sweatshops that they gotta put in extra hours this weekend because nike successfully convinced the low iq of america that they are somehow combating police brutality by purchasing running shoes!

Ill tell those poor kids in those sweatshops that they gotta put in extra hours this weekend because nike successfully convinced the low iq of america that they are somehow combating police brutality by purchasing running shoes!
I'm positive that that ad wasn't aimed at Trump supporters.

<[analyzed}><{anton}>

Is it time to shift from "They're destroying their brand RIP Nike" to "They just did it for the money" yet?
Nike is playing the long game with this move. 1- they probably dont even want old white guys associated with their brand, 2- They want to be on the rightside of history in 20 years when everyone who blacked balled Kaep looks bad, 3- they are now hipper than Addias who have been killing it these past two years because nikes image has gotten stale.

Why are people saying things like "Nike sneakers suck and are low quality"

They aren't. They last and they make great sneakers

Nike is playing the long game with this move. 1- they probably dont even want old white guys associated with their brand, 2- They want to be on the rightside of history in 20 years when everyone who blacked balled Kaep looks bad, 3- they are now hipper than Addias who have been killing it these past two years because nikes image has gotten stale.

They are the choice foot wear for antifa and blm for all of their “life isnt fair, riots”

Why are people saying things like "Nike sneakers suck and are low quality"

They aren't. They last and they make great sneakers

I havent had a good pair of nike since i was 15. Stopped buying at 20 and havent looked back at that WAY overpriced and now ugly as shit sneaker.

I dunno. Yeezy's have lost their appeal and everyone figured out boosts get worn out after like 6 months. It was only a matter of time for Nike to make a come back.

But not against child and unjust labor right?

In my country sure. Other countries arent my problem. I rather see my countries issues fixed first, like police brutality, then trying to fix other countries problems for them.

They are the choice foot wear for antifa and blm for all of their “life isnt fair, riots”

Blatant troll is obvious, ignore list. Going off about BLM and Antifa.

I havent had a good pair of nike since i was 15. Stopped buying at 20 and havent looked back at that WAY overpriced and now ugly as shit sneaker.

You talk as if Nike makes 1 pair of Sneaker. They make so many different shoes. So when you say "they are ugly" makes me know you're just lying and making stuff up

lol, as soon as I saw those tweets by James Wood about selling his Nike stock, I started following the company, waiting to buy stock. Unfortunately, it did not go down much at all, certainly not worth buying right now, as the market is quite a bit inflated at the moment. Need to wait for a crash.

I agree with pointing out hypocrisy of the left for supporting them... but don't those on the right feel foolish also, someone like James Wood made a shit ton of money off of Nike over the last few years, and not once did he mention the slave labor, in fact he profited from it. Seems ridiculous, and extremely butt hurt.

In the end, both sides look awful from this, and show how prone they are to pandering. SAD

Over the years, I have not liked Nike because of their narrow shoes (and I have a very wide foot), but I do like the Nike Free Runs, and will continue to rock them.

Last edited:
I dunno. Yeezy's have lost their appeal and everyone figured out boosts get worn out after like 6 months. It was only a matter of time for Nike to make a come back.
Yeezys lost their appeal because Kanye went maga. No one buys yeezys to last lol wtf.

I just bought a new pair of Nike sneakers off Amazon this week. I needed a new gym sneaker and they're great

Nike wants to be controversial, black youth and hipster youth will buy dozens of shoes and clothes a year. The maga crowd buys what? One shoe sneaker a year if that? Smart gameplan by nike on multiple levels.

Back