Nik Lentz Wants BJ at 155

I honestly feel BJ will understand Nik has feelings that were hurt and soon enough he will apologize, aknowledge what he did was wrong and realise Nik Lentz is the best fight for his career. He is a huge ppv draw is exciting to watch and has techniques and MMA savvy to make it a FOTN for sure. We all saw how well he did against his biggest fight to date: Chad Mendes and I sure a heck think this is nifty galifty. BJ hurry up and sign whatever this man demands.

I bet you he was feeling really smart after writing that poem, only to be ignored by BJ after playing hard to get. Damn he must feel stupid now.

depends how well you negotiated the terms of that last 10
Oh, you mean like a motivated BJ??

KzM2lBB.gif

lol..heard lentz talking about making a go fund me for bj and someone did it

lentz was in a great spot to get great hype for this fight and make himself a pretty penny. now no one cares anymore. he fuckin blew it for himself. he probably would have won the fight too.
It would be a good test for BJ to see where he is. BJ should win, if he comes back for REAL.

Tbf I want a BJ at any weight.

Didn't this guy Nik 'wheres the C" lentz have a laundry list of "demands" for BJ? LOL lost all if any respect I had for lentz.

They have date and opponent for BJ, great timing from Lentz.

Back