Nik Lentz Wants BJ at 155

lentz was in a great spot to get great hype for this fight and make himself a pretty penny. now no one cares anymore. he fuckin blew it for himself. he probably would have won the fight too.

He made another poem. Apparently BJ couldn't get ahold of Nik, he resorted to messaging Lentz's wife to get him to fight.

Thats a shitty move imo. He shouldn't get family involved.

I'm positive that Nick knew about the call out. He doesn't want BJ and that's why he didn't respond.

Everyone knew about the call out

To hit up his wife is a low blow.

lentz was in a great spot to get great hype for this fight and make himself a pretty penny. now no one cares anymore. he fuckin blew it for himself. he probably would have won the fight too.

He kept saying BJ insisted the fight be at 145, which doesn't make sense because BJ said publicly he'd fight him at 155.

Thats a shitty move imo. He shouldn't get family involved.

I'm positive that Nick knew about the call out. He doesn't want BJ and that's why he didn't respond.

Everyone knew about the call out

To hit up his wife is a low blow.

Yea, but it's not like he cussed her out or was disrespectful, he just told her to tell Nick to take the fight:

Too late Lentz.

Maybe instead of writing some stupid poem, you should have just accepted the fight.

Probably never see a bigger payday than the one he would get for fighting a legend like BJ.

Doubt it would effect his payday at all.Not like he will get extra sponsors or ufc will give him a new contract to fight bj

I think it would be a fight that would have a lot of hype around it, just for Penn coming back alone, but one that would flatter to deceive and the build-up and trash talk would be far more entertaining to watch than the fight.

There once was a fighter from Nantucket...

Bk4MWxD.jpg

PolishedUnevenAnt-poster.jpg

Have you ever seen anything more pathetic in your life?

Couldn't believe Nick pulled that stupid poem shit after tweeting that he would fight BJ anytime. Now he's not getting shit I hope BJ never agrees to fight him even if he wins this next fight.

I was actually on his side after BJ did that ridiculous call out on television, then he started making stupid demands as if another can wouldn't happily take this fight to try and get one over on BJ, BJ told him as it is by saying he can get a fight easily because he's a huge name & that Lentz needed Penn more than Penn needed him and just said that's the end of it, now Lentz is trying to worm his way back in. Weasel.

No he doesn't. If he did, he would have accepted the challenge in the first place. lol. He had his chance, he had his opportunity, now the time is over. If BJ wins his next fight, he's trying to go on a title run. If he loses, he's gone for good. Too bad, so sad. Should have come off your high horse and accepted the money fight while it was on the table. lol. Opportunity only knocks once.

This guy is as dumb as they come, had a chance to fight a washed up BJ and make a name off him and instead acts like he is somehow superior to BJ and starts making retarded demands

Back to fight pass with him
it would be interesting to see bj fight a non contender - newer fans who only hate on bj all the time may get a glimpse of his true greatness if he isnt fighting frank edgar or rory mcdonald ha - hes obv not the fighter he used to be, but im sure he can still hold his own against decent but not elite fighters - id be excigted to see him fight at that level, but the ufc doesnt seem to make those kinds of fights for aging legends

Back