Nik Lentz moves to Lightweight, meets Danny Castillo at UFC on FOX Orlando

Let's go lentzzzzz. Anytime Castillo is mentioned, I can only think about that post fight interview with Joe after the Ferguson right. Lolllllll

both grinders but castillos athleticism will win him a decision or tko via ground and pound but both are game and can take it

3 straight losses, 4 losses in last 5.

Castillo really irks me. He lost that Ferguson fight then cried about the judges, haven't liked him since... plus I find him pretty boring. Felder really got him good too. He's gonna lose and unfortunately for him get cut from the UFC.

Ill never forget Lentz' war with Dunham man that was a crazy fight! He beats Castillo pretty handily.

IV Ban, or improved drug-testing? What's the reason for Lentz moving back up in weight? I mean he was a huge FW, must be weight-cut related?

Really hoping Lentz win and Danny gets his marching order's

both grinders but castillos athleticism will win him a decision or tko via ground and pound but both are game and can take it

Castillo has made few fans with his grinding style and for a couple of his post fight interviews. Despite the ridiculous KO he received from Paul Felder, he has lost some very close decisions against good oppostion over the past couple of years that could have easily gone his way (Jim Miller, Tony Ferguson; Barboza bout could and probably should have been a draw; and nearly finished Michael Johnson before getting iced). Turning 36, and at his pay grade for 21 Zuffa fights, he obviously needs this one badly.

I don't see why Lentz is moving back up. He was a nobody at 155 but put together some wins at FW and is still prob top 15 in that division.

He'll never be top 15 at LW tho.

Eager to hear Dolce's explanation of this move, as he was the one who initially implored Lentz to cut to 145.

3 straight losses, 4 losses in last 5.

Castillo really irks me. He lost that Ferguson fight then cried about the judges, haven't liked him since... plus I find him pretty boring. Felder really got him good too. He's gonna lose and unfortunately for him get cut from the UFC.

I wanna see Pettis vs Castillo

Good move for Lentz. Hopefully it's a good fight, but I see Castillo pulling this one out.

Back