Night sweats

Kellogg's

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'd say I have about 2-3 sessions per month and sometimes I go on on a streak of like 3 nights in a row where I wake up during the night totally covered in sweat.

My doctor told me it could a thousand different things and recommended a blood test.

So I was just wondering wether someone on here has had them and maybe it has something to do with the things I eat?

id like to see some responses to tis ... i had terrible night sweatinglast night ... and i never have that ... but i did start t-bol ... ( a legal testosterone booster ) a couple of weeks ago ... not sure if that had somhing to do with it

I sometimes get this. Was told it could be stress related. Blood test is a good idea though. I got one and all was normal so...? Pretty irregular for me though.

Think your doctor has it, take the blood test, it could be from a lot of things, and nothing you read here should deter you from taking the test for peace of mind. My little boy got these, and it turned out to be a serious inflammatory bowel disease, immediate clues when he took a blood test. No reason to think that's what you've got, but best to follow up on it and make sure it's nothing you need to take action on.

I'm having them too, in the middle of winter so it's not heat or anything. once a fortnight or so...might get 'em checked out.

I get this too, approx 1/week. Almost always after training bjj.

You know when you've got that warm blooded feeling after training, even an hour or two afterwards? I figured it was just to do with that. :S

Just found out that both my father and brother have the same shit.

Genetic flaw, yay!

In the past I've had to sleep with a blanket between my legs to absorb all the sweat, got tired of waking up shivering and getting leg cramps. Definitely get a blood test! Even though it might be hereditary many health problems are also hereditary.

You didn't really give much information.

What's your diet like, exercise schedule and all of that?

I don't know much about the subject but I doubt anyone could help from the information provided.

You didn't really give much information.

What's your diet like, exercise schedule and all of that?

I don't know much about the subject but I doubt anyone could help from the information provided.

It doesn't matter, even at times when I'm training less/more or eating more fatty foods or healthier I get the sweats.

Right now I've got a bit of a cold and I'm waking up 3 times a night to change t-shirts, flip the pillow, blanket and get on the other side of the bed. Most uncofmortable.

It doesn't matter, even at times when I'm training less/more or eating more fatty foods or healthier I get the sweats.

Right now I've got a bit of a cold and I'm waking up 3 times a night to change t-shirts, flip the pillow, blanket and get on the other side of the bed. Most uncofmortable.

How do you know it doesn't matter, are you an expert on the subject?

And if it doesn't matter why did you make the thread

id like to see some responses to tis ... i had terrible night sweatinglast night ... and i never have that ... but i did start t-bol ... ( a legal testosterone booster ) a couple of weeks ago ... not sure if that had somhing to do with it

dude, you don't need trash like t-bol

How do you know it doesn't matter, are you an expert on the subject?

And if it doesn't matter why did you make the thread

What I'm currently doing doesn't matter because the sweating have occured no matter what kind diet/training regime I'm on. That's the reason why I can't specify on my training regime/diet- because it fluctuates a lot

My girlfriend got them. They were worried it was a sign of cancer. Thankfully that wasn't the case.

I hope you can get a decent rest once in a while, TS.

I'd look into it, it can lead to more problems than lack of sleep.

I've been dealing with it (withdrawals in my case) and after a night of waking every hour on the hour soaked, I went to work in a hot ass welding shop. Within an hour I was sick...by lunch I was vomiting, cramping, and couldn't 'think' straight. Got severely dehydrated.

...it's not fun to wake up cramped to the point you fall on the floor screaming for your mother that you haven't lived with in over a decade. Then the gf runs in with the biggest wtf look ever.

I haven't felt 'right' since.

Back