Night out

neverwas

bondage belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So its my first night out in about 20 years and I'm in a bar with a karaoke, depending how drunk I get I might murder a song or two.so far only 3 drinks into the night. Love you mad sherbros bastard.

Well don't sing any depressing shit. Go with some Earth Wind and Fire, do the song September. You will get all the pussy. ALL THE PUSSY.

First disaster of the night,I just made my friend laugh and he's shot his short out his nose,plus some fat bird that looks like a man is giving me the eyes,not looking good.

So its my first night out in about 20 years and I'm in a bar with a karaoke, depending how drunk I get I might murder a song or two.so far only 3 drinks into the night. Love you mad sherbros bastard.

Were you in prison?

First disaster of the night,I just made my friend laugh and he's shot his short out his nose,plus some fat bird that looks like a man is giving me the eyes,not looking good.
Give it a few more drinks, she'll look just fine.

karaokes suck, it's so boring. It can be fun if you go with a large group of people and you all get smashed. Fun for you at least, not so much for the rest of the people in the bar.

I'm fairly sure your not supposed to.pick up the pool table and shake it cause it swallowed your money. But I guess that's what happens when you go out with a 6 foot 3 280 nutcase.

Fuck me,I've just seen a downs syndrome guy try to sing eye of the Tiger, and that fat bird has no teeth.

Oh shit,you ever tried taking a dump in a toilet where your afraid to touch the floor. It's no laughing matter.

Its your first night out in 20 years and you are on Sherdog. For your own sake GTFO of here, and go enjoy yourself.

Don't be weak man, hit that shit.

Who-the-Fuck-Was-Jessica-Ryan-Lochte-GIF.gif

Back